At a Glance
- Luxury town houses/apartments
- Free WiFi
- Extras on request
- Hen parties welcome
- 1 night bookings welcome
- Near Monkbar & Minster
About Goodramgate Luxury Apartments & Town Houses
A selection of luxury contemporary apartments and town houses in the heart of York, Goodramgate Apartments sit within classic Grade II Listed buildings in the Monkbar area, a mere 2 minute walk from the Minster and shopping centre. Accommodation features Bennett House, a spacious Victorian town house near Clifford's Tower sleeping 16 guests. We also offer a selection of luxury 1 and 2 bedroom town houses and studio apartments perfect for a girl's night out, single occupancy, couples, families and friends sharing.
Town Houses (x3)
- Bennett House – Sleeps 16. A superb Victorian town house ideal for Hen parties, corporate or party groups and large families. Luxurious throughout, refurbished to a very high standard. Located near York’s Clifford’s Tower, 15 minutes’ from the Kings Staith promenade alongside the river Ouse. Five bedrooms, 3 bathrooms/ 3 power showers. First floor bedroom with 3 single beds, 1 bedroom with a king-size bed and single bed. Ipod dock and American style fridge with an ice maker. Cosy outside private terrace. Flexible check-in and check-out – call direct to discuss.
- Lord Mayors Retreat – Sleeps upto 6. Ideal for families – a spacious 3 storey town house in the city centre. Two king-size double bedrooms and a double sofa bed in the living room. Freeview LCD TV and DVD player. Stunning separate bathroom containing a large walk-in shower.
- Ebor Mews – Sleeps 6. A two bedroom town house very close to the Minster. Beautifully renovated 3 storey 150 year old terraced property. Perfect accommodation for families, Hen parties or a girl’s night out. Two king-size double bedrooms and a double sofa bed in the lounge. Walk-in shower.
Studio Apartments (x9)
- The Minster Studio – Sleeps 2. Situated close to the Minster in a quiet area of the city. Private terrace. Bath with shower over. King-size bed. Perfect for couples or single occupancy.
- Bootham Suite – Sleeps 4. One bedroom apartment with a king-size bed and 2 single sofa beds. Ideal for couples or a family of four. Fully fitted kitchen including a microwave. First floor private patio area.
- Jorvik Apartment – Sleeps 4. A designer modern apartment immaculate throughout. Sleeps 4 in a separate king-size double bedroom with 2 single sofa beds in the lounge.
- The Knavesmire – Sleeps 4. A brand new ground floor apartment within a Grade II Listed building. The apartment is part of the Barbican of York city walls at Monkbar. Within a 10 minute stroll of the Richard III Museum. Spacious king-size double bedroom. Large private bathroom with spacious shower and a double sofa bed in the lounge.
- Trinity Studio – Sleeps 3. Ground floor apartment at Monkbar, location of the Richard III Museum. ideally close to York city centre . Our newest studio apartment addition to the portfolio. King-size bed in the bedroom and a single sofa bed situated in the lounge. Spacious walk-in shower.
- King Richards Snug – Sleeps 4. A super stylish new ground floor apartment. Immaculate contemporary design throughout. Located near Monkbar, 20 metres from the Richard III Experience. Separate king-size double bedroom and a double sofa bed in the living room area. Walk-in shower.
- Monks Loft – Sleeps 4. Open plan second floor apartment within a Grade II Listed building. Recently refurbished to the highest standard. King-size double bedroom. Two single sofa beds in the living area. Walk-in shower.
- Micklegate Lodge – Sleeps 4. Second floor open plan apartment offering ample space. Peaceful location set back from the road, mere minutes from the city centre. 1 king-size bedroom. 2 single sofa beds in the lounge.
- St Maurices Den – Sleeps 4. Duplex apartment on the first floor of a Grade II Listed building. Peacefully situated adjacent to the city walls. Stylish modern interior. Separate king-size double bedroom. Two single sofa beds in the living room. Bathroom accessed through the second floor bedroom.
Facilities/ Further Information
- Welcome pack on arrival and tea/ coffee making facilities.
- Free WiFi internet access.
- Fully fitted modern kitchens including fridges, ovens, hobs and microwaves.
- Full central heating.
- LCD TVs
- Bed linen, towels and fine toiletries all provided.
- Travel cots and high chairs available. (small charge)
- Sorry no pets please.
- Hen parties welcome.
- No all male groups please.
- Public parking is available only a 2 minute walk away at Monk Bar. (The central location of the town houses and apartments are perfect for car free travel to the city!)
- All properties are non-smoking throughout for the comfort of all our guests.
- No additional charges – WiFi, towels, bedding, toiletries and tea/ coffee making facilities are all inclusive in booking price.
- Additional sofa beds available on request for 1 extra guest (£20 per night).
- Champagne, chocolates, flowers, wine and welcome hampers are happily provided on request for an additional charge.
Flexible arrival days. One night bookings or more welcome. Book direct online 24/7.
Arrival after 2pm (guests are welcome to leave luggage with us before check-in time up until 5pm). Keys are available for collection up until 6pm (please contact us for key pick-up at other times).
- Approaching from Monkgate, St Maurices Road or Lord Mayors Walk, at the traffic lights turn into York towards Monk Bar (a huge limestone construction with two arches).
- Immediately before this (5 metres) on the right, opposite Meadowcrofts Dry Cleaners is a brick square arched drive entrance (adjacent to Goodramgate Apartments Reception), please note this is quite narrow.
- Proceed through this to the small public car park at the rear. This is a public short stay 10 minute free car park for loading/unloading only.
- Please do not enter Monkbar Court (the entrance after the archway), this is a private road with no turnaround or exit.
- Goodramgate Apartments Reception is open from 10am to 6pm, outside these hours please call us on 0800 242 5450 approximatately 15 minutes before you arrive as we do not live on the premises.
- Bennett House is located on Peckitt Street by the fire station off Clifford Street.