At a Glance
- Spectacular coast & country setting
- Perfect for horse riding holidays
- Beach & village nearby
- Short breaks
About these Holiday Cottages
Stay at Farsyde Farm Cottages and enjoy a tranquil experience that's sure to leave you feeling completely refreshed and rejuvenated. We have six properties in total, all located in the fields of our 17th Century farmhouse just a short walk from the village and golden beaches of Robin Hood's Bay. Farsyde House has been awarded the Enjoy England 4 Star Gold Award as a testament to its exceptional quality, and all the cottages give you the chance to enjoy peace and privacy whilst taking advantage of our pretty farmland grounds and our wonderful on-site facilities.
As well as enjoying access to orchards, gardens and open fields ideal for a stroll in any season you'll have the opportunity to take advantage of our grounds for private on-site parking during your visit. The farm is home to a variety of animals including horses, donkeys, cattle, ducks and hens, and you're likely to see local wildlife including deer, birds, foxes, badgers and hares during your visit. To enjoy everything we offer on our wonderful organic farm, book a stay at one of our Farsyde Farm Cottages online.
Horse Riding at Farsyde Farm
Whilst here, you're very welcome to enjoy horse riding through the ancient woods and past the quiet streams that really demonstrate what a beautiful place Farsyde Farm is. Spectacular coast and countryside surrounds the farm, criss-crossed by a network of bridleways.
4 Star Gold Farsyde House - Sleeps 7
- A stunning Grade II Listed stone and pantile house with feature mullion windows, surrounded by spectacular coast and country scenery.
- Entrance into porch with space for coat and boot storage - the old front door has the Farsyde coat of arms dating from 1670!
- Living room with 15th century beams, open fire and oak flooring - modern facilities include a large flat-screen TV and DVD player.
- Old panelled room adjacent to the living room with inglenook fireplace, TV, games, a piano (formerly owned by a famous pianist) and salt and spice cupboards.
- Fully fitted beechwood kitchen including an old stone fireplace, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, cafetiere, food mixer, sandwich toaster, cleaning materials and essential accessories.
- Utility room off the hall with a wash basin, wc, washing machine, cupboard and clothes hooks.
- Old staircase (formerly in the chapel of another house) up to a galleried landing and bedrooms/ bathrooms.
- Spacious Master bedroom with mullion window, king-size and single bed, partial sea views and en-suite with bath and large corner shower.
- Second old panelled bedroom also with a king and single bed plus a further pull-out bed, a period fireplace and ample cupboard storage space.
- Third cosy bedroom with views towards the garden and moors.
- Private enclosed and gated garden with loungers and furniture, a feature rosebed and apple trees.
- No smoking and no pets please in this property.
- All bed linen, central heating/ storage heating inclusive - short breaks are also available. Call us direct for up to date availability and to book.
4 Star Mistal Cottage - Sleeps 4
- A detached stone and pantile cottage sleeping 4.
- Pretty walled garden with lawn, patio, loungers and a bird table.
- Accommodation would suit babies up to 6 months and children 8 years or older.
- Entrance into pine kitchen with a fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, cooker, grill, a coffee maker, cafetiere, sandwich toaster, food mixer and a washer/ dryer.
- Flowers or plants, welcome tray, bed linen, towels, electric blankets, tea towels, bathrobes and toiletries all included.
- Essentials such as cleaning materials and dishwasher tablets provided.
- Spacious living room with a TV, DVD, hi-fi, dining area, 3 piece suite and beamed ceiling. This room has wonderful country and village views.
- Storage heaters and fuel-burning stove - the stove is laid ready for your arrival with a basket of logs and smokeless fuel provided.
- Stairs up from the living room to a galleried landing with pine double and twin bedrooms at each end both with low beams. Velux windows are fitted with blackout blinds and small windows have partial sea views.
- A large bathroom is on the ground floor containing a bath with a shower over, wc and heated towel rail.
- No smoking and no pets please in this cottage or the garden.
3 Star Mews Cottages - Sleep 3-5
- Four charming two storey Mews cottages - all 3 star properties sleeping 3 to 5 guests.
- The cottages are converted from a historic stone and pantile barn.
- All have 2 upstairs bedrooms with stunning rural views.
- Double beds are equipped with electric blankets and Velux windows in second bedrooms.
- Ground floor living space is open plan featuring a fully fitted kitchen with a 4 ring oven and grill, a fridge with freezer drawer and a microwave.
- A cafetiere, toaster, kettle and sandwich maker are all included and cupboard space contains books, games and jigsaw puzzles.
- Downstairs shower rooms with a wc, wash basin, shaver points and heated towel rail.
- A storage heater is in living rooms and a £1 coin meter for extra electricity (subsidised) is available.
- All bed linen, kitchen linen, towels, toiletries and cleaning materials are provided. Cosy electric blankets are also on double beds.
Short break prices are based on our smallest cottage. Please call direct for more information and to book.