At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Short & long lets
- Sleeps 4-6
- Period features
- Amenities nearby
- Castle views
About this Apartment
A spacious second floor Victorian apartment in Edinburgh, Roseneath sleeps 1 to 6 guests and is perfect for groups, families and corporate parties. The apartment is a real 'home from home' in a quiet location with WiFi internet access available and a shared garden to the rear. A study area is ideal for business guests and family facilities available on request include a cot and highchair. Restaurants, take-aways, bars, shops and cafes are within a 5 minute walk, and metered on-street parking is available during the day in surrounding streets. City centre attractions and festival venues are just minutes away.
- Bright and spacious living room with a bay window, fireplace, Freeview TV, DVD, a sofa bed and a coffee table. Stunning views of the castle feature from the bay window.
- Period features including original fireplaces and cornicing are throughout. The apartment also has attractive sanded pine floors and cosy gas central heating (combi boiler).
- Fully fitted large modern kitchen with a fan oven and a gas hob, grill, larder fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing facilities and a radio/CD player.
- Kitchen dining area with seating for six, an extendable oak table and two wooden rocking chairs.
- Study with large desk, shelving and a chair.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Front double bedroom with a four poster bed featuring a very comfortable deep pocket sprung mattress.
- Twin back bedroom with window views towards the shared garden area at the rear.
- Recently refurbished bathroom with a white suite including a bath with a shower over, a wc and a wash basin.
Shared Garden/ Parking
Shared gardens are to the rear. On-street metered parking is in Zone 8 on Marchmont Crescent, Warrender Park Road and other surrounding streets. Cheaper Zone S1 on-street parking is located to the south of Warrender Park Road, and free parking is beyond in Zone S1 around a 15 minute stroll from the apartment.
Other Things to Note
- Bed linen and towels supplied.
- WiFi internet access available.
- Non-smoking accommodation.
- Utilities - gas and electric included in the rental price.
- Telephone available for incoming calls only (flexible for long lets - please enquire).
- Please note, as the apartment is situated in a quiet location with a residential staircase, it is unsuitable for stag and hen weekends, events and parties.
Short breaks, minimum 3 night stay, are available (except during high summer season when the minimum stay is 6 nights).
Discounts are available for long lets of 7 night stays or more.
As well as Roseneath Apartment sleeping up to 6, we also have a second apartment, Gladstone, in the Marchmont area of Edinburgh
The Marchmont area of Edinburgh is well served by transport links with bus services nearby and a taxi rank located on Warrender Park Road.
Regular bus services run between Marchmont, Edinburgh International Airport and the city centre.
Visit our website for detailed directions to the apartment.