At a Glance
- Pets stay free at many properties
- Close to beaches/ coastal walks
About this Holiday Cottage
Filey is a wonderful base for a dog friendly holiday to the Yorkshire Coast and our excellent range of properties offer easy access to the town's beautiful selection of beaches. Bempton Cliffs RSPB reserve can also be found just to the south and visitors can also enjoy exploring the scenic Cleveland Way. The beautiful heatherland walks of the North Yorkshire Moors National Park are also located a short drive to the north.
Property Information and Key Features
Dogs are welcome free of charge in many of our properties, many of which boast excellent facilities including enclosed gardens and wood burner stoves. Some also enjoy access to onsite leisure facilities and have handy amenities such as bike storage. Visit our website to view our full portfolio which includes:
- The Robins - a spacious end of terrace Victorian property with three bedrooms, two bath/ shower rooms, an enclosed garden and unrestricted parking. One well behaved dog is welcome and local amenities can be found just a two minute walk away. The cottage sleeps up to six people.
- Park View - a modern detached bungalow set in a residential area close to Filey's beach and amenities. The property boasts an enclosed lawn garden, off road parking and three bedrooms. One well behaved dog is welcome and the bungalow is ideal for families of up to five people.
- The Pool House - an attractive single storey cottage near Filey with enclosed garden, two bedrooms, wet room and lockable bike storage. One well behaved dog is accepted and families of up to four people are welcome. The amenities of the town centre are set two miles away.
- Hawthornden - a beautiful single storey annexe set just under three miles from the amenities in Filey and a ten minute walk from a blue flag beach. Key features include an enclosed patio garden and bike storage. One well behaved dog is welcome and this two bedroom property can sleep up to four people. Direct local bus routes run to neighbouring Scarborough and Bridlington.
- Sea Breeze - a superb detached three bedroom holiday home set at The Bay Coastal Holiday Village three miles from Filey. The property sits in extensive, shared grounds with a blue flag beach located closeby. Onsite facilities include an indoor pool and there is also an Italian cafe. One well behaved dog is welcome by arrangement and the property sleeps four people.
- Sunnyside Cottage - renovated to a high standard throughout, Sunnyside Cottage has a lovely contemporary wood burner in the lounge and there is a large lawn garden which is safe for pets. One well behaved dog is welcome and guests will find a local pub set just a two minute walk away. The cottage sleeps up to four people.
Short breaks and last minute stays may be available at many of properties at certain times of the year. Please contact us for further details.
Dogs stay free in many properties but please check the 'amenities' section on our website for your chosen accommodation for further details.
Local Information for Dog Owners
- Filey Beach - dogs are restricted to certain areas of the beach. Please check local signage for further information.
- Other local dog friendly beaches include Cayton Bay, Danes Dyke (Flamborough) and Flamborough North West.
- Bempton Cliffs - an RSPB site just to the south of Filey. Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Other open spaces in Filey include Filey Brigg with its 20 metre high cliffs and Glen Gardens with an open air boating lake and play areas.