At a Glance
About this Holiday Cottage
The Cowshed Cottage at Penbeili Mawr Farm near Llandysul sits in the heart of Mid Wales and is beautifully presented throughout. This rural retreat has an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area, and is perfect for couples and that special romantic escape. Outside in an enclosed courtyard is a BBQ and outdoor furniture, and we include free logs for the woodburner in the living area. Free WiFi is also available and the location is perfect for coast and country touring, within easy reach of New Quay on the coast and only 5 miles from Newcastle Emlyn.
- The cottage is single storey with all ground floor accommodation.
- Living space has the real 'wow factor' featuring a spacious hallway into the open plan living room with a flat-screen TV, a DVD player and a log burner.
- A large double bedroom has a king-size bed and is to the right of the living room.
- An ensuite bathroom includes a shower cubicle.
- A dining table and chairs is available.
- The kitchen contains a washing machine, a fridge freezer, a breakfast table, an oven and hob and all essential kitchen accessories.
- Patio doors to the rear lead out to the fully enclosed courtyard with a BBQ and attractive garden furniture.
Other Things to Note
- A cot and highchair can be made available on request.
- Stairgates are also installed on stairs.
- Sorry no pets please.
- An enclosed garden includes a children's swing.
- Free boardgames and DVDs are provided.
- Internet access is available.
Weekly changeover day is usually a Saturday. The Cowshed is one of three charming cottages at Penbeili Mawr Farm.
Around and About
Numerous activity opportunities surround the farm from walking and cycling to nearby golf and fishing. Local beaches at New Quay, Llangranog and Mwnt are within easy reach. Pick up dolphin boat watching trips at nearby New Quay.