At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Free WiFi
- Quiet residential location
- Short walk from the city centre
About this Holiday Home
A spacious 3 bedroom house only a short stroll from York city centre, St Olave's is newly refurbished and situated on a peaceful residential street. Sleeping 7 guests, this modern house has all home comforts including free unlimited WiFi, a fully fitted kitchen with a large range cooker and a pretty courtyard garden with outdoor furniture.
- Spacious front reception room with a high ceiling, a large bay window, comfortable seating for six and a large flat-screen TV.
- Second reception room with comfortable seating for four plus a large flat-screen TV.
- Doors afford access out to an attractive courtyard garden with furniture.
- Modern kitchen diner with a large range cooker, a gas hob, a dishwasher, a microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine and all necessary kitchen accessories.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Two double bedrooms and a third bedroom also featuring a double bed. (Sleeps 7)
- Two bathrooms.
- A separate wc is on the ground floor.
Other Things to Note
Accommodation is non-smoking throughout and well behaved pets are welcome.
Free unlimited WiFi internet access is available and a free parking permit for on-street parking is included.
Families are warmly welcome and a travel cot and highchair are available to hire for an additional charge.
Short breaks, minimum 2 night stays, available.