At a Glance
- Peaceful residential area
About this Bed and Breakfast Room
Driftwood is a coastal style contemporary room at Carlyon Bay just a short stroll along the coast path from Charlestown's historic harbour. Perfect for couples and solo travellers, accommodation is within easy reach of local beaches and ideally situated for exploring South Cornwall. The Eden Project, the Lost Gardens of Heligan and popular tourist destinations such as Fowey, Mevagissey and Truro are all just a short drive away.
- Spacious comfortable room in a contemporary style with a coastal theme.
- Access is via a private staircase.
- Seating and dining area with two armchairs, a table and a garden/balcony view.
- The private living area has a cosy two seater sofa with Sky TV and a DVD available.
- We provide a selection of DVDs, books and magazines.
- Sleeping/bedroom area with a cupboard, a chest of drawers and a hairdryer.
- Espresso and tea making facilities, and a small fridge are inclusive.
- An ensuite shower room has White Company toiletries, a wc and a wash basin.
- Guests have exclusive use of their own private fenced patio garden accessed via a side passage.
- Private off road parking is available for one car.
Choose from a selection of breakfast options pre-ordered the night before or in the morning. Breakfast is served direct to your room.
- Hosts Phil and Caroline warmly welcome guests on arrival, ensuring they know how everything works and are comfortable.
- WiFi internet access and digital Sky TV are available.
- Sorry no pets please.
- The room is not suitable for children under 12 years.
- Accommodation is non-smoking throughout.
- No events or parties please.
- Safety features include a carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector.
- The room is private with a lock on the bedroom door.
Check-in is between 4pm and 11pm. Check-out is by 10am. Minimum 2 night stays.
Around and About
St Austell bus and train stations are only 2 miles away and Par Station is 3.6 miles from accommmodation. A bus stop is located just a little further on from the end of our road.
Driftwood sits in a peaceful coastal residential area of Carlyon Bay with easy access to great local beaches and Carlyon Bay's popular golf course.