At a Glance
- Sleeps 10
- One pet welcome
- Friday changeover
- Short breaks
About Ritson Farm
Spacious and beautifully presented Ritson Farm sits in a pretty rural setting between Dartmouth and Kingsbridge. Perfect for large family groups or friends sharing, this 5 bedroom property sleeps up to 10 guests and is within easy reach of beaches including popular surfing beach Bantham and family friendly Blackpool Sands. Spectacular coastal walking is just on your doorstep and the house is only a short drive from pubs serving food, Woodlands Leisure Park and Dartmouth golf club and spa. One well trained pet is welcome and facilities include a large sunny garden with country views, a verandah and a barbecue. WiFi is available and ample private parking is adjacent.
- The front entrance opens into the hallway and large farmhouse kitchen with painted cupboards, a Smeg fridge/freezer, a dishwasher, microwave, a gas fired Rayburn and gas/electric hobs.
- A separate utility room has a washing machine and a tumble dryer.
- Spacious sitting room with a woodburning stove (logs provided), a TV, DVD player, comfortable sofas and patio doors out to a decked verandah area and the garden.
- Dining area with door leading into a conservatory and out to the garden.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Ground floor king-size double bedroom with garden views and an ensuite with shower, wc and wash basin.
- A cloakroom with a wc and space for coat and boot storage is located off the hall.
- Upstairs - four bedrooms including a bedroom with a queen size bed (which can be configured as 2 single beds), a king-size double, a standard double and a king-size double (which can also be made up with 2 single beds if preferred).
- Two bathrooms are upstairs, one containg a bath and a hand held shower, a wc and wash basin. The second bathroom is a shower room with shower, wc and wash basin.
The house has a sunny garden with rural views, colourful flower beds, a large lawn area and a verandah with outdoor furniture and a barbecue. The garden is a great spot to relax after a day on the beach or sightseeing.
Other Things to Note
- Bed linen is provided - please bring along your own towels.
- Central heating is throughout.
- We supply logs for the woodburner.
- Accommodation is non-smoking throughout.
- WiFi internet access is available.
Changeover day is a Friday. Short breaks are available - please enquire direct.