At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- 2 dogs welcome
- Lots of family amenities available
- Amenities 500m
- Ground floor ensuite bedroom
- Beaches 1 mile
About Inglewood Cottage (Sleeps 6)
A stunning contemporary three bedroom property, Inglewood Cottage sits on the southern edge of the New Forest in the bustling town of New Milton. Beautiful beaches and spectacular clifftop walks overlooking the Needles on the Isle of Wight are just 1 mile away and New Milton town centre with a variety of shops, small supermarkets, a post office and takeaways is within easy walking distance.
Offering ample space, the cottage is ideal for larger family holidays and we also accept two dogs by arrangement. Living space is immaculately presented throughout with WiFi available and underfloor heating. An enclosed garden with a barbecue and two patio areas is to the rear. Weekly bookings and long lets are welcome. We also offer short breaks during low season.
- Modern open plan living space includes a kitchen, dining and lounge area with warm and cosy underfloor heating throughout.
- An open plan fully fitted kitchen contains a range cooker with a gas hob, an electric double oven with separate grill, a dishwasher, microwave, toaster, a fridge freezer and all essential kitchen accessories. A Tassimo Coffee machine with pods provided is also available and the kitchen has a high level breakfast bar seating 3 guests plus Freeview TV.
- A dining area with an extending wooden table seating 6 is adjacent to the kitchen.
- A separate utility area is off the kitchen (with external door) out to the lower patio.
- A washing machine and dryer are available.
- The spacious light and airy living room features double aspect windows and patio doors out to the terrace. All modern facilities include a 37" Freeview digital TV with Talk Talk TV and Movies, a DVD player, an iPod dock, WiFi and a CD player/stereo.
- The lounge has ample comfortable sofa, chair and footstool seating for 7 people. Two children's wicker chairs are also available.
- The hallway features a separate downstairs cloakroom plus a storage cupboard where you'll find ironing facilities and a highchair.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Three bedrooms include Bedroom 1 - a master king-size double bedroom on the ground floor featuring luxury Joules bedding and lots of storage space including a triple wardrobe and a dressing table.
- An ensuite bathroom to the master king-size double contains a large bath and a separate power shower.
- Two first floor bedrooms are up in the eaves - a king-size double also with Joules luxury bedding. Bedroom 3 is a twin. Both first floor bedrooms have fitted wardrobes, a chest of drawers and a dressing table.
- Bathrooms include a ground floor cloakroom off the hallway, a downstairs ensuite to the master bedroom with a bath, shower, wc and full sized wash basin and a first floor bathroom with a large bath and a separate power shower.
Family Friendly Facilities
- A range of family/ baby friendly facilities include toys and buckets and spades, crabbing and fishing nets, a paddling pool, children's cutlery, plates and bowls, DVDs, colouring pencils and books.
- A cot, highchair, stairgates and a bottle warmer are provided.
- We also have a fully Qualified NNEB Babysitter available on request. The service is provided by a close family friendly - advanced booking is recommended.
Garden, Garage & Parking
- An enclosed rear garden with lawned area and pretty pergola with mimosa and honeysuckle also has two patio spaces - one is raised and one is just outside the kitchen.
- Ample garden furniture seats 6 and 4 guests and umbrellas are supplied for shade. There is a BBQ with all essentials (tongs, charcoal, lighting blocks and matches) - perfect for al fresco dining on warm sunny evenings.
- Private off street parking for 2 cars is to the front, with additional on road parking if needed. We supply 2 car park passes for town and village parking in the New Forest (passes allow for 3 hours free parking).
- The property also has a garage accommodating 1 car or use it for roof box storage.
- WiFi internet access.
- A luxury welcome hamper is available on arrival packed with new Forest local produce - items from local suppliers include New Forest water, Rosemary Vineyard Wine, Vibrant Forest Brewery, Fiona Ann Chocolates, Pig N Pickles chutneys and La Patisserie Macaron.
- Tea towels, tea, milk and coffee pods for the Tassimo Coffee machine are supplied.
- Cooking essentials such as oil, vinegar, herbs, ketchup, mayonnaise and sugar are provided.
- Up to 2 dogs are welcome.
- Bed linen and towels are included.
- Central heating is throughout. The cottage has cosy underfloor heating and we include all gas and electric in the booking price.
- A safe is available.
- We provide a great posh picnic hamper with all you'll need for six - perfect for a picnic in the New Forest.
- Accommodation is non-smoking throughout.
- We'll happily arrange supermarket delivery for you on request - please contact us direct to arrange.
- The cottage is accessible to wheelchair users if you have a ramp.
Changeover day is a Friday and short breaks (3 nights or more) are available during low season.
Long lets (monthly) bookings are considered - please call direct to discuss your requirements.
Around and About
The New Forest coast and countryside is a stunning area for a holiday and short break. New Milton offers easy access to the National Park and the coast with spectacular beaches and a range of land and water activities just on your doorstep.
The pretty pebble and shingle beaches of Barton and Milford on Sea are just a short distance from the cottage. The charming towns of Lyndhurst, Lymington, Brockenhurst, Beaulieu and Burley are within easy reach.