At a Glance
- Retro 1960s Swedish wooden lodge
- Onsite outdoor pool & sauna
- Park shop
- Sleeps 4
- Club room serving food & drink
About this Lodge
A retro 1960s style Swedish wooden lodge, Caban Cwtch sits on the outskirts of Penlan Holiday Village close to Cenarth Falls in Mid Wales. Brimming with character, this unique lodge is set in 6 acres of wooded grounds and guests have access to onsite facilities including a heated outdoor swimming pool, a sauna, a launderette, a park shop and tourist information room. The Holiday Village also has a club room serving tasty meals and drinks.
- Living space includes a sitting room and separate dining room.
- Kitchen area with oven and hob and all essential accessories.
- A veranda with a table and chairs is to the rear of The Lodge and has views across to Pembrokeshire's Preseli Hills.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Cosy double bedroom.
- Second bedroom with 2 bunk beds.
- Shower room with a wash basin and wc.
- Park shop selling all basic essentials.
- Outdoor heated swimming pool.
- Club house serving meals and drinks.
One well behaved pet is welcome - dogs do need to be kept on leads at all times in the holiday village. A dog exercising field is available onsite.
Short breaks are available. Minimum stay is 2 nights.