At a Glance
- Two stylish flats
- Sleep 4 & 5
- Short breaks
- Central location
About Flats 3 & 4 at Darwyn House
Flats 3 and 4 at Darwyn House are two of four stylish holiday flats within a tastefully modernised Victorian terraced house in the heart of Scarborough. Offering quality affordable accommodation near Peasholm Park and just a short walk from North Bay beach, these two spacious flats are available all year round and immaculately presented with well equipped kitchens, free WiFi internet access and we include a parking permit free of charge.
Flat 3 - Sleeps 1-4
- A second floor two bedroom flat to the front with views of the tree-lined square - sleeping 1 to 4 guests.
- Bright and airy self-contained accommodation with a large bay window.
- Open plan lounge, kitchen and diner.
- Brand new fitted kitchen in an attractive white gloss finish with a full size oven and electric hob, a microwave, sink, a kettle and all essential kitchen accessories.
- Lounge with modern comfortable sofa seating, a flat-screen 32" LCD digital TV and integrated dining area near the bay window.
- Master double bedroom with an LCD digital TV and DVD player plus an ensuite shower and wc.
- Double bedroom with a wash basin.
- Electric is by coin meter.
Flat 4 - Sleeps 1-5
- A spacious third floor three bedroom flat sleeping 1 to 5 guests.
- Flexible accommodation covers the top floor of the terraced house, and is ideal for families and friends sharing.
- Lounge and dining area with a flat-screen 32" LCD digital TV, comfortable seating and an integrated dining area.
- Well equipped fitted kitchen with all essential appliances including an oven and hob, a fridge, microwave, kettle and various kitchen accessories.
- Master bedroom containing a double and a single bed, an LCD digital TV/ DVD player and a wash basin.
- Bedroom 2 - a double bedroom.
- Shower room with wc.
- Electric is by coin meter.
Other Things to Note
- Free WiFi internet access.
- Parking permit provided free of charge.
- Sorry no pets please.
- Ample on-street parking is adjacent.
- Refreshments are available on arrival.
Short breaks and weekly stays offered. Call us direct for last minute availability and to book.
Around and About
The flats are in a great central location a short walk from Scarborough's many attractions including North and South Bay beaches, the Open Air Theatre, the Sea Life Centre and Alexandra Bowls Centre. Peasholm Park and the cricket ground are just on your doorstep.
From the A64 continue into Scarborough town centre, and past Halfords and the B&Q situated on your right hand side. Go past the football ground, and to the second set of traffic lights.
At the lights take a right onto Falsgrave Road and continue past a shop parade. Stay in the left hand lane carrying on to the next set of lights and a Sainsbury's turn off.
At these lights take a left onto Victoria Road - carry on past the traffic lights next to the Police Station. Continue to the next lights/ roundabout with the Kam Sang Chinese restaurant just opposite.
Take a left onto the North Marine Road. Continue straight on and Trafalgar Square/ Darwyn House Flats are on the left just after the corner Post Office.