At a Glance
- Luxury Apartments
- Sleep 1-7
- Short breaks & long-lets
- Onsite eatery
About these Apartments
Situated close to Bronte village Haworth in the heart of Pennine Yorkshire, Moorlodge Country Retreat in Stanbury are a selection of stylish luxury apartments sleeping 1 to 7 guests. Fully equipped with all modern comforts, apartments are available for short breaks and long lets. Pets are welcome and a superb choice of walks are direct from your door up to Top Withens, along the Pennine Way or around nearby Wycollar. For guests preferring not to cook we also have an onsite eatery.
- Branwell Apartment - sleeps 6, a cottage style apartment with open plan living space, a gas fire, a double bedroom with an ensuite shower, two further double bedrooms plus a main bathroom.
- Bronte Apartment - sleeps 3, a cottage style ground floor apartment with open plan living space, an electric fire, 1 double bedroom and a shower room.
- Heathcliffe Apartment - sleeps 5, a charming cottage style apartment, open plan with a gas fire, 1 double ensuite, 1 double and 1 single plus a bathroom with a bath and shower over.
- Jane Apartment - sleeps 2, a cosy cottage style apartment ideal for couples with a double ensuite bedroom, open plan living space and a cosy gas fire.
- Linton Apartment - sleeps 6, with living space across the first and second floor. Three bedrooms include a double and bathroom plus a bathroom with a bath and shower attachment on the first floor and 2 doubles with eaves and skylite, and another bathroom on the second floor.
- Moorview Apartment - sleeps 3, a first floor holiday apartment with an open plan kitchen/ living area featuring a gas fire, 1 double bedroom and 1 shower room. This apartment is accessed via an external staircase.
- Oakwell Apartment - sleeps 5, a cottage style apartment on the ground floor with 3 bedrooms including 2 doubles and a single bedroom, plus a bathroom with a bath and shower over.
- Old Laithe Apartment - sleeps 7, a two storey apartment on the first and second floors with 3 bedrooms including on the first floor 2 doubles, 1 bathroom with a bath and shower over, and on the second floor a family room with eaves/ skylite and ensuite facilities. The family room has 1 double bed and 1 trundle bed with single bed pull out.
- The Grange Apartment - sleeps 4, a first floor apartment with 3 bedrooms including 1 double ensuite and 2 singles, plus a main bathroom with a bath and shower cubicle. Living space is welcoming and open plan.
- The Heights Apartment- sleeps 4, a first floor apartment with 3 bedrooms including a double ensuite and 2 single bedrooms, plus 1 shower room.
- Willow Apartment - sleeps 5, ground floor accommodation with 3 bedrooms including 2 double bedrooms and a single. The bathroom has a bath with a shower.
- Woodlands Apartment - sleeps 5, a 3 bedroom apartment with living space across the first and second floors. Bedrooms include 2 doubles and 1 single, and the bathroom has a bath with a shower attachment.
Facilities/ Features Included
- Accommodation is set within extensive grounds and has spectacular Pennine country views.
- All apartments are strictly non-smoking throughout.
- WiFi internet access and Freeview digital TV are available.
- Pets are welcome.
- Living space is open plan and contemporary.
- Cosy underfloor heating.
- Fully fitted oak kitchens with electric ovens and gas hobs, fridges and dishwashers.
- Outside patio areas.
- All bed linen, gas and electric are included in booking price.
- Apartments feature cosy gas fires.
- Cots and highchairs are available on request.
- Character features.
- Large onsite car park.
Short breaks, long-lets and weekly stays all welcome. Apartments are available to book individually or together for larger groups - ideal for wedding parties, activity groups, student groups and extended family groups. We specialise in short breaks and long-lets - find out more on our website or call direct for more information and to book.
Around and About
The apartments sit in the Stanbury area very close to Bronte village Haworth with easy access to the popular walk up to Top Withens. Pick up the Keighley and Worth Valley Railway at nearby Haworth and Oakworth or explore Wycoller hamlet and country park just on our doorstep. Don't miss a visit to East Riddleston Hall with its stunning gardens and tearooms.
World Heritage Saltaire village with famous mill and David Hockney gallery is within easy reach and the market town of Skipton is a short drive away. Apartments are also just 5 miles from Colne and discount designer shopping at Boundary Mill.
Discover great independent shopping in nearby Hebden Bridge or head off along many of the local walking and cycling trails including the Pennine Way National Trail and The Yorkshire Dales Cycle Way.