In the heart of Reeth in the Yorkshire Dales National Park is Langhorne Cottage, a spacious recently renovated property. The cottage has a walled patio garden and hot tub. Langhorne has been beautifully furnished to a high standard and it is ideally located for exploring Swaledale and the surrounding areas.
* Size: Sleeps 6, 3 bedrooms
* Nearest amenities: Less than 100 yards.
* Pets: 1 dog allowed.
* Short breaks: Available all year round.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, lounge, dining kitchen, garden room, entrance porch.
* Beds: 2 Super-king size beds (can be split into single beds), 1 double bed.
* Luxuries: Smart TV with Freeview, Blue-ray DVD, wooden hot tub (please note this type of hot tub does not have jets) WiFi, blue tooth speaker, Nespresso coffee machine.
* General: Wet electric central heating.
* Utilities: Electric cooker, hob, oven, grill, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron.
* Other: Bed linen provided.
* Outdoors: Split level walled garden with patio, hot tub.
* Parking: Parking on the cobbles at the front of the property on a first come first serviced basis, further parking available 100 yards from the front door.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.