At a Glance
About this Holiday Home
Spacious Dove Tree House offers stylish modern self-catering accommodation in the heart of Whitby. Family friendly and with a fully fitted kitchen, this property has all modern comforts from a large plasma TV and blu-ray DVD to iPod dock and a garden with deck and BBQ area. Whitby harbour, the Abbey and town centre shops, bars and amenities are just a short walk away. Well trained pets are also welcome in the property.
Living Space (Ground Floor)
- Living space is tastefully furnished throughout with WiFi available.
- A large sitting room contains a 42" plasma TV, a Blu-ray DVD player, a CD player/ iPod dock, a sofa bed and a cosy real fire.
- The dining room is accessed directly from the sitting room and contains a large sofa plus a table with seating for 4 guests.
- The modern kitchen is fully fitted with a fridge/ freezer, a gas stove and hob, a microwave, washing machine and a dishwasher.
- Ground floor wc.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms (First Floor)
- Three upstairs bedrooms and 1 family bathroom.
- Bedrooms include a king-size double, a double and a bunk bedroom, all stylishly decorated with wardrobes and chest of drawers. (additional sleeping space is available on the sofa bed in the lounge).
- A generously sized family bathroom has a bath and a separate shower cubicle.
An enclosed good sized garden is a great spot to relax on warm summer evenings and features a decked area, a BBQ area and a picnic table. Ample on-street parking is directly adjacent to the house.
Other Things to Note
- Free WiFi internet access is included.
- Non-smoking accommodation throughout.
- Ironing facilities available.
- Please note - there are steep steps leading up to the front of the house.
- Dogs are permitted.
Check-in is from 14:00 until 21:00 and check-out is by 11:00. Short breaks and weekly bookings welcome, commencing Friday for 2 or 3 nights, or Monday for 4 or 7 nights.