At a Glance
- Short breaks (min 2 nights)
About Salterns Lodge
A stunning detached two bedroom house with a garden outlook, Salterns Lodge sits midway between Poole and Bournemouth, close to the beautiful Blue Flag beaches of Sandbanks. Garden areas are to the rear and the side, and living space is open plan with all modern facilities including a large 40" Apple TV with Freesat and WiFi internet access. Off road parking for 2 cars is just to the front and this character property is available for short breaks, minimum stay 2 nights.
- Rear entrance access into open plan living and dining areas brimming with character.
- The spacious living area contains a 40" flat-screen Apple TV with Freesat channels, a DVD/ CD player and stylish contemporary sofa and armchair seating.
- The living area leads into a dining area.
- A large fully fitted kitchen contains a fridge, freezer, a washing machine, a microwave, freezer and a dishwasher.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Two generously sized bedrooms include a master king-size double and a twin with zip and link beds which can be configured as a super king-size double if preferred.
- Ground floor shower room with a wc.
- Main bathroom with a bath, wc and wash basin.
A lovely fully lawned garden area is to the rear of the property, and an additional garden space with a lawn is to the side. A barbecue is available, perfect for al fresco dining.
Other Things to Note
- No pets please.
- Accommodation is non-smoking throughout.
- Duvets, bed linen and towels are all included.
- Central heating is throughout.
- Off road parking for 2 cars is to the front of the house.
- WiFi internet access is included.
- Families and children are welcome.
- A travel cot and highchair can be provided on request (charges apply).
- Grocery orders can be accepted prior to your arrival (charges apply).
Short breaks are available, minimum stay is 2 nights.