At a Glance
- Ferry terminal 2 minute walk
About Argyll Mansions Apartment
Situated within an impressive waterfront Victorian building, Argyll Mansions is a stunning third floor apartment in Oban with panoramic views across the bay. The historic building is Grade B Listed and one of the most beautiful tenement buildings in Scotland. The apartment sleeps 5 with ease in 3 bedrooms and includes modern essentials such as free WiFi, a fully fitted modern kitchen and digital TV. Living space is the perfect combination of period features and modern luxury.
Centrally situated in Oban, accommodation is ideal for car free breaks. Ferry boat trips to off shore islands Mull and Iona as well as bus services to nearby Ganavan beach are within easy walking distance. Guests also have easy access onto the new Oban to Fort William cycle track with bike hire available locally.
- Third floor apartment sleeping up to 5 guests, exquisitely decorated throughout.
- Access is via stairs (no lift). The property is unsuitable for less mobile guests.
- A spacious lounge has elegant seating, a flat-screen TV with Freesat channels, a DVD player and free WiFi.
- A large dining area seating all guests is available.
- The fully fitted kitchen includes a fridge, freezer, a washing machine, tumble dryer, a dishwasher and a microwave.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Three bedrooms including 1 double, 1 twin and 1 single bedroom.
- Fully fitted luxury bathroom with a white bath and an electric shower over, a wc and a wash basin.
Facilities/ Further Information
- A small welcome pack is available on arrival.
- Gas central heating, electric and instant hot water are all inclusive.
- Tea towels, an oven glove, a dish cloth, washing-up liquid and various cleaning products are provided.
- Parking is available close by.
- Sorry no pets please.
- Accommodation is strictly non-smoking throughout.
- Beds are fully made up ready for your arrival.
- Towels are provided.
- The apartment has ample storage space including a kitchen larder.
- Period and character features include original timber doors, architraves and skirting, and decorative fireplaces.
- Double glazed windows have their original wood surrounds.
Short breaks (minimum 3 night stays) and flexible start days are available.
Around and About
- Ferry services to Mull and Iona (5 minute walk).
- The train station with a regular rail service to Glasgow is a 5 minute stroll away.
- Nearby attractions include the Oban Seal Sanctuary.
- Pick up bike hire locally and head off on the Oban to Fort William cycle track.
- Prestwick Airport and station are within easy driving distance.