At a Glance
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Open all year
- Period property
- Short breaks
About The Beach House
The Beach House is a five-bedroom Victorian property on Weston-super-Mare seafront, that has just been fully renovated to provide luxury accommodation for families and corporate groups.
This superb self catering property in Weston-super-Mare offers a fantastic space for social living and enjoying the company of friends, family or colleagues, as well as five uniquely furnished bedrooms with private bathrooms and keypad operated doors allowing for a degree of privacy.
Weston-super-Mare beach is just a stone's throw from the property, offering an expanse of safe, golden sand and pedestrianised promenade for all ages to enjoy. The Beach Lawns, where many of the year’s top events, including Weston Air Festival, take place, is just across the road.
For further information on The Beach House and self catering accommodation in Weston-super-Mare, call us on 01934 751056.
The Beach House offers an excellent base if you enjoy being active and exploring the area by bike, or by foot, and we are within walking distance of Weston-super-Mare Golf Club.
For 2016, and following the success of Banksy’s Dismaland exhibition in the summer of 2015, the former Tropicana Lido, opposite the Beach House, has been transformed in to an event venue which will be hosting headline music events and various festivals.
There is parking at the front of the property for three cars, and if you come by train, the property is on a main bus route with services around Weston-super-Mare and to Burnham-on-Sea, Bristol, Wells and Cheddar.
- A front facing sitting room, fully equipped kitchen/dining room with a table seating 10, a sun room and downstairs cloakroom have all been sympathetically restored, and much of the furniture sourced is original pieces in keeping with the period of the property.
- The garden room opens onto a private rear garden, an enclosed space safe for children to enjoy, and ideal for barbecues and enjoying a drink outside on a warm evening.
- A secure storage facility is available for bikes and golf clubs.
- Ground Floor Bedroom - There is one double bedroom, located on the ground floor at the rear of the property, with double French doors leading out to the garden. There is an en-suite shower room and a zip and link bed to enable twin beds or a super kingsize bed to suit your preference.
- Bedroom Two - This cosy rear-facing double room on the first floor has an en-suite shower room and view over the back garden.
- Bedroom Three - A larger rear facing, en-suite double bedroom, available as a twin or a double on the first floor.
- Bedroom Four - A large front-facing double or twin sea view bedroom, with a private Victorian style bathroom comprising of a bath with beautiful sea views and separate shower.
- The Loft Room - This unique room occupies the whole of the second floor of the property and has views to the rear and the front, overlooking the Beach. With a large en-suite shower room this is available as a twin or double room, with space for a child bed and cot.
- Facilities - Each individual bedroom has a colour TV, tea and coffee making facilities and WiFi.
Open all year round and available for short breaks.