At a Glance
About this Apartment
Porlock Hideaway is a stylish ground floor apartment for two in the centre of Porlock village, perfect for couples, friends sharing or small family groups with younger children. Spectacular coastal walking along the Heritage Coast and around Exmoor National Park is just on your doorstep, and all amenities including local shops and inns are within easy walking distance. The apartment is in a quiet location within the beautiful Old Tannery building and includes allocated parking and WiFi. The property sits in a BT wireless broadband hotspot so benefits from WiFi internet access throughout.
- Two steps lead up from a cosy courtyard area to the front door of the apartment.
- Living space is contemporary throughout, featuring open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room areas.
- Facilities in the sitting room area include a TV with Freeview channels, a DVD player and WiFi.
- The fitted kitchen has a microwave, an electric oven with a hob, a fridge, toaster, kettle, a washer/ dryer, cookware and essential utensils.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Double bedroom with a TV and space for a travel cot (a cot can be made available on request).
- Bathroom adjacent to the bedroom featuring a large shower cubicle, wash basin and wc.
A small courtyard area is to the front and allocated parking for 1 car is situated nearby, just across the shared Old Tannery courtyard.
- A travel cot and highchair are available if required.
- The apartment is in a BT WiFi hotspot.
- A welcome pack of essentials is available on arrival featuring sugar, milk, tea, coffee, biscuits, salt, pepper, herbs, tea towels and cleaning materials.
- Bed linen, pillows, duvets, towels and blankets are all provided and included in booking price.
- The apartment is strictly non-smoking throughout.
- Electric and heating are included in booking price - the apartment has electric panel heating and an extra convection heater is in the sitting room area.
- A hairdryer and ironing facilities are both provided.
Porlock Hideaway is available for weekly stays and short breaks - check availability and book direct online.
Arrival is from 4pm and departure by 10am.
Around and About
Porlock is one of Exmoor's prettiest villages with three fine inns, local grocery shops, a butcher and essentials including a petrol station and cash point. Porlock Weir is a mere 1.5 miles from Porlock where you'll find more character inns and quirky local shops. Seaside Minehead on the coast is within easy driving distance. The Exmoor National Park and Heritage Coast surround you.