At a Glance
- 5 bedrooms, 5 bath/ shower rooms
- One acre enclosed garden
- 350 acre estate with private beach
- Off peak last minute short breaks
- Playstation 3
- 2 dishwasher, washing machine
About this Holiday Cottage
Perfect for family celebrations, The Garden House is a substantial and luxurious property set in a Grade II listed walled garden close to the attractions of Lyme Regis. Enjoy the beautiful views from the mezzanine level area with telescope or relax in the superb garden which overlooks the nearby coastline.
- Entrance hall with boot area
- Stylish drawing room with access into the garden, TV, DVD player, Playstation and seating for up to twelve people
- Double height conservatory with double-sided wood burner and sliding doors leading out onto the south facing terrace
- Large designer kitchen with two dishwashers, steel worktops, American style fridge/ freezer, gas hob and dining space for up to twelve people
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and drying rack
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Super king-size bedroom with large ensuite bathroom, freestanding bath and shower cubicle. Sea-views
- Bedroom with two set of bunk beds which can sleep up to four people
- Super king-size/ twin bedroom
- King size-bedroom with Chinese screen headboard and ensuite shower room
- Super king-size/ twin bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with large bath and separate shower cubicle
- Ground floor shower room with WC
- Ground floor cloakroom
The property enjoys access to a one acre walled garden with verandah, York stone terrace, dining and seating areas. There is also a large lawn, football area, wildflower garden, pavilion and turret with views over the sea.
Off road parking for five cars is also available.
Other Things to Note
The rental price includes linen, towels and utilities such as gas central heating. Logs are not supplied and we do not provide a cot.
Short breaks of three or four nights may be available during off peak times and when booked within two weeks of arrival.
Please note that we do not accept pets.
Around and About
Guests can enjoy exploring the beautiful 350 acre Rousdon Estate which dates back to the 19th century. There are plenty of walks to enjoy and being 500 feet above sea level, beautiful sea-views to admire. Lyme Regis is two miles away and there numerous restaurants to be found closeby.