At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Spacious outdoor deck
- WiFi & Smart TV
- Designer fitted kitchen
- Short breaks off peak
- Friday changeover
About this Luxury Chalet
A unique coastal property in the Lyme Regis area adjacent to Langmoor Gardens, The Chalet sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms and features luxurious open plan contemporary living space all on one level. Facilities include WiFi and bi-fold doors open out onto the paved deck with sun loungers and furniture. An extra special holiday home perfect for couples or families, The Chalet has panoramic views as far as Portland Bill and is within walking distance of Lyme's picturesque harbour and The Cobb, shops, inns and amenities.
- Living space all on ground floor level, light and airy throughout with floor to ceiling glazed doors and windows, WiFi and underfloor heating.
- New build in a contemporary style with glorious sea views.
- Fitted kitchen with a breakfast bar, stylish oak flooring, dining table, a microwave, washer/ dryer, dishwasher, fan oven with grill, an induction hob/ extractor hood and a dishwasher.
- Lounge with Smart TV and Blu-Ray DVD player, an iPod dock, Bluetooth speakers and a digital radio, ultra modern log burner with a starter pack of logs.
- Additional sunroom with a sofa, table, chairs and a desk is off the kitchen - a great space for relaxing.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Bedroom 1 - a king-size double with spectacular sea views.
- Main Bathroom with a bath, vanity style wash basin, separate shower cubicle with feature curved shower doors and a wc.
- Stylish wet room shower with non-slip floor, wc and vanity style wash basin.
- Spacious full width paved terrace and a lawn area with garden furniture and a sun lounger. Access to the terrace is from all rooms.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
Other Things to Note
- Starter pack of logs included.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Beds are fully made up ready for your arrival.
- Accessible sloped and paved pathway access with ramp.
- WiFi BT infinity.
- Underfloor heating and a starter pack of logs for the woodburner.
Short breaks - 3 night weekend and 4 night midweek - are available off peak. Changeover day is usually a Friday with flexibility if possible.