At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- WiFi & Sky HD TV
- Charming Georgian town house
- Parking for 1 car
- South facing courtyard
- Stunning coastal views
About this Georgian Town House
A spacious three storey Georgian town house in Lyme Regis, Broadway House is a lovingly restored property with impressive views of the town and Jurassic Coast. Built from Blue Lias local stone and sleeping 7 guests, the property includes WiFi and a private sunny south facing patio area. Parking for one car is onsite, and all modern facilities include a large 50" TV with Sky+HD. Lyme's stunning harbour, shops, inns, restaurant and beach are all within easy strolling distance.
- Entrance hall.
- Spacious hand-crafted kitchen and dining area with breakfast bar, combi microwave oven, an electric oven and induction hob, a fridge, freezer, microwave, a dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- French doors lead out from the kitchen to the private courtyard.
- Utility and boot room with ample storage space for bikes, beach and outdoor equipment.
- A shower room with a shower unit, wash basin and wc.
- Large lounge, beautifully styled to the Georgian period with fabulous coastal views, a cosy log burner (logs not supplied), a 50" TV featuring Sky+HD and a Sky Basic package, a DVD player, a collection of DVDs and a Wii console.
- Bedroom 1 - a king-size double bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 - a king-size double with spectacular town and sea views, plus an en-suite shower with a wash basin and wc.
- Bedroom 3 - a twin bedroom with a single pull-out truckle bed.
- Main bathroom with a spacious walk-in shower featuring a rain head shower, a bath, wc and twin wash basins.
- Built of Blue Lias local stone.
- 20" thick walls keeping the house cosy in winter and cool in summer.
- Classic Georgian sash windows.
Private sunny south facing courtyard with outdoor furniture and lighting.
Car parking for 1 car is onsite.
Facilities/ Further Information
- Central heating.
- WiFi internet access.
- Towels and bed linen provided. Beds are made up ready for your arrival.
- Fuel and power included in booking price.
Short breaks (3 night weekend and 4 night midweek) are available off peak outside of school holidays and peak summer holiday periods. Changeover day for weekly bookings is usually a Friday.
Arrival is from 4pm - a refundable security deposit of £100 is required when booking this property.