At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Secret passageway to seafront
- Cosy sun room
- Parking permit
- Friday changeover
- Short breaks
About this Apartment
A Lyme Regis ground floor apartment with the real 'wow factor' and a nautical seaside theme, 1 Teneriffe sleeps 5 in recently renovated contemporary living space. The property has a unique feature, offering direct access to the seafront via a 'secret passageway'! Perfect for couples and for small family groups, 1 Teneriffe is centrally situated in beautiful Lyme Regis close to The Cobb wall and harbour, shops, restaurants, beaches and fine inns. Lyme Regis is the perfect base from which to explore Devon and Dorset's stunning Jurassic Coast, a World Heritage Site.
- Ground floor living space.
- Small sun room with a bistro table and chairs.
- Lounge with a TV, DVD, CD player and stylish modern seating.
- Fitted kitchen with a microwave, dishwasher, a washing machine, electric oven and hob, and a fridge with an ice box.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom with a fold-out bed ideal for an additional child.
- Bathroom containing a bath with a shower over, wc and a wash basin.
Guests have shared use of an outside communal space with folding chairs available.
Facilities/ Further Information
- Utilities - fuel and heating - included in booking price.
- WiFi internet access.
- Bed linen and towels are supplied.
- Beds are fully made up, ready for your arrival.
- Parking permit provided for parking at the Hill Road car park only a 5/10 minute stroll away (please note - there is no allocated parking space).
- Direct access via a secret passageway to the seafront - guests should note strict safety rules apply and children must be accompanied and supervised at all times.
Short breaks including 3 night weekend and 4 night midweek breaks are available off peak outside of main holiday and school holiday periods. Changeover day for weekly bookings is usually a Friday. Flexibility is offered where possible.