At a Glance
- 7 bedrooms, 4 bath/ shower rooms
- Wet suits & wellies provided
About this Holiday Cottage
Situated just ten miles from both Norwich and the coastal town of Cromer, The Mill House is a beautiful Grade II listed property dating back to the 17th & 18th centuries. Offering wonderful views over the River Bure, the property sits alongside the large mill building and offers plenty of space for larger family holidays and celebrations.
- Spacious sitting room with a wood burner stove, large sofa, three armchairs and a large bay window
- Formal dining room with duel aspect windows, a feature fireplace and seating for eight people
- Ground floor play room with extra seating, a flat screen TV and bean bags
- Second floor large entertainment room with table football, flat screen TV and an adjoining room with weights and dartboard
- Entertainment facilities include three TVs, two of which has Sky including Sky Sports. The other has Freeview service
- Luxury kitchen with oil-fired Aga, freestanding electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, American style fridge/ freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Two first floor double bedroom each with a 5' bed and ensuite bath/ shower room
- First floor double bedroom with 4'6" bed
- First floor twin bedroom with 3' single beds
- First floor single bedroom with 3' single bed
- Family bathroom with overhead shower
- Second floor double bedroom with 5' bed
- Twin bedroom with two 3' beds
- Family bathroom with separate shower cubicle
The property sits in five acres of grounds with woodland, two ponds, streams, lawns and plenty of wildlife. Due to the large amount of water in the grounds, children should be supervised. There is also plenty of off road parking plus a children's climbing frame and goal posts.
Other Things to Note
Four travel cots are provided but please bring your own linen. We also supply one high chair for our younger guests. Other facilities include wet suits and wellies which are provided on an honesty basis, a house phone (there is no mobile reception in the house, three CD players, three DVD players and a radio.
Short breaks of three nights or more may be available. Please note that we do not accept pets.