At a Glance
- 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 25
- Ideal for groups
- 24 hour reception
- Free WiFi & city views
- Central location on Princes St
- Residents bar & nightclub
- Satellite LCD TV
- Group activities
About this Private Top Floor Apartment
Edinburgh's ultimate group accommodation perfect for sports teams, stag and hen parties, celebrations, family gatherings and more, this Private Top Floor Apartment sleeps 25 and sits in the heart of the city centre on the corner of Princes Street and Lothian Road. The location in the shopping centre is only a one minute stroll from bars, restaurants and shops, and is ideal for party nights, entertainment and attractions.
- Spacious and stylish living space on the fourth floor with city views.
- 6 bedrooms with single beds in separate bedrooms, accommodating up to 25 guests.
- Huge lounge with chic Chesterfield sofas.
- 3 bathrooms featuring large modern showers.
- Modern fitted kitchen with a microwave, toaster, pots, pans, an electric oven and hob plus all essential accessories.
- Free WiFi internet access and WiFi music player.
- Licensed ground floor bar and nightclub - residents only with free entry and 24 hour nightclub licence.
- Key card access.
- Satellite/ Cable TV.
- Towels available to hire on request.
- 24 hour reception and security.
Group/ Party Activities
Edinburgh is packed with fun activities and themed excursions for groups. Accommodation is perfect for all kinds of groups including Stag and Hen parties, Sports and Rugby groups, Party groups, School groups, family gatherings, Wedding parties and Student groups.
- Activities available locally include:-
- High tea or whisky tasting.
- Tours of Edinburgh Castle.
- A trip to a mini Highland Games.
- Adrenalin pumping white water rafting.
- Edinburgh is great for sports groups offering everything from five-a-side football facilities, golf, quad biking and nearby golf.
- Book a popular city ghost tour for your group.
- Take your pick of top bars and traditional boozers in Edinburgh - the city is famed for its great pub crawls. Favourites include a drink in every bar along the Royal Mile or dare you do the Rose Street dash.