At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Decking area
- Garage games room
- Short breaks
About this Holiday Home
A luxury modern holiday home overlooking Salterns Marina in Poole, only a short stroll from the harbour and boat trips to Brownsea Island, Blue Lagoon View is perfect for short breaks and holidays on the Dorset Coast. Families are warmly welcomed, and the property sleeps 6 with ease, featuring open plan living space and 3 bedrooms including a ground floor en-suite. A deluxe starter pack is available on arrival and optional extras include beach hut hire, a shopping service and transport shuttle service. Parking for 1 car is onsite and free WiFi is available.
- Ground floor garage/ games room area with a pool table, table tennis and bike storage space.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area.
- Lounge with comfortable seating and stylish decor, a TV with Freeview channels and a DVD player.
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with a dishwasher, cooker, a toaster, kettle, washing machine, a fridge freezer and all accessories.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Ground floor double bedroom with an en-suite shower.
- Second floor bedrooms - doubles/ twins, some with spectacular views of the marina.
- Main bathroom with a separate shower and bath.
- Patio/ outdoor deck area with BBQ space.
- Off road parking for 1 car in the driveway to the front of the garage.
- Unrestricted on-street parking is adjacent.
Facilities/ Further Information
- Travel cot and highchair available.
- Free WiFi.
- Gas central heating throughout.
- Non-smoking accommodation.
- Pets may be considered by prior arrangement only.
Optional Extras (chargeable)
- Shopping service.
- Shuttle transfer.
- Beach hut hire.
- Metafit clases and Pilates.
- Bed linen and towels supplied.
Changeover day is a Saturday (which is flexible off peak). Short breaks are offered. Check-in is from 4pm and check-out is by 10am.
Around and About
- Fishing, golf and ferry services in Poole Harbour all nearby.
- Studland beach ferry crossing is just 5 minutes away.
- Sandbanks beach is a 10 minute drive.
- Branksome or Poole are your nearest railway station.