At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Original features
- Beach 5 minute walk
- Parking for 2 cars
- Beach hut hire (optional)
- Amazing sea views
About this Apartment
A stunning three bedroom apartment with spectacular sea views, 29A Sandbourne Apartment in Bournemouth is only a 5 minute stroll from Branksome Dene Park and fabulous sandy beaches. Attractions, beaches, boat trips and amenities in Poole and Bournemouth are within easy reach and this pristine apartment includes free WiFi and off road parking for two cars. Dogs are welcome and the rear garden is enclosed and secure. Accommodation is ideal for families, couples and professionals, and a welcome starter pack is available on arrival.
- Spacious living areas furnished to the highest standard.
- Original features include stained and leaded hardwood doors opening out into a stunning oak panelled entrance hall.
- Luxurious living area with a feature stone fireplace, Freeview TV and contemporary sofa/ armchair seating.
- Windows from the living area look across to the rear south facing garden and sea beyond.
- Pristine designer fitted kitchen in white with a dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, washing machine, kettle and toaster.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Light and stylish master double suite with sheer curtains, sea views and an en-suite shower room.
- Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom with patio doors out to the garden.
- Blackout blinds are in the double and twin bedrooms.
- Deluxe main bathroom with a luxury bath tub, a separate rainfall shower and a separate wc.
- Fenced rear garden (children and pets may still need supervision in the garden area despite secure fencing).
- Allocated parking for two cars.
Facilities/ Further Information
- Gas central heating.
- Free WiFi internet access.
- Welcome starter pack with all essentials including cleaning materials and tea/ coffee making facilities.
- Bedding and fluffy soft towels are inclusive.
- Travel cots and highchairs are available. (1 cot and 1 highchair are supplied free of charge).
- Accessible living space is all on one level.
- Accommodation is non-smoking throughout.
- No stag and hen parties please - groups may be considered at the owner's discretion.
- Pets are considered (extra charges apply).
Optional Extras (additional charge)
- Beach hut hire.
- Fitness classes.
- Shopping and transport shuttle services.
Changeover day is a Saturday during high season (flexible during low season). A refundable security deposit of £450 is required with this property.
Around and About
The beach is only a 10 to 15 minute walk away and Parkstone Golf Club is nearby. Pick up ferry services from the nearby Studland Beach area and boat trips to Brownsea Island from Poole Quayside also within easy reach.