At a Glance
- Four luxury apartments
- Free WiFi
- Central Ulverston location
- 1, 2 & 3 bedroom accommodation
- Short breaks
- Great for families
About Nordic Suites Luxury Apartments
A selection of brand new Scandinavian style luxury apartments in the heart of Ulverston, Nordic Suites offer 1, 2 and 3 bedroom contemporary accommodation only 350 yards from the the Laurel & Hardy Museum in Stan Laurel's birthplace. Popular South Lakes town Ulverston hosts regular festivals and is brimming with independent book shops, markets, fine inns and restaurants. Surrounded by scenic walks, Ulverston is within easy driving distance of Lake Windermere, Coniston Water and Grizedale.
- Bergen - 1 bedroom double/twin
- Copenhagen - 1 bedroom double/twin
- Helsinki - 2 bedroom - 2x double/twin
- Malmo - 3 bedroom with 1 double/twin and 1 single
Facilities/ Additional Information
- Spacious living areas with flat-screen TVs, comfortable seating/ sofas and dining areas.
- Stylish parquet and hardwood floors.
- Modern fitted kitchens with a fridge, electric kettle/ tea and coffee making facilities and an oven.
- Private bathrooms with a bath or shower.
- Complimentary toiletries and cleaning products.
- Free WiFi internet access throughout.
- Non-smoking accommodation throughout.
- Sorry no pets please.
- No parking
Short breaks are available. Check-in is from 16.00 and check-out is by 11.00 hours.
Around and About
- Laurel & Hardy Museum (350 yards).
- Ulverston's historic Roxy Cinema, shops, restaurants, inns and markets are within easy walking distance.
- Lake Windermere, Coniston Water and cycling in Grizedale Forest Park are a short drive away.
- Famous fine food and horse racing centre Cartmel is nearby - the apartments are perfect for racing breaks.
- The stunning Lakeland Peninsula and Cumbrian Coast are just nearby.
- Join us for Ulverston's annual festivals including a walking, music and beer festival.