At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Parking for 2 cars
- Contemporary living space
- Beach 10/15 minute walk
- Reduced occupancy discounts
About Vale View
A spacious newly built semi-detached house on the edge of Crantock, Vale View is a stylishly appointed holiday home a mere 10 to 15 minutes' walk from Crantock beach. Sleeping 4 with ease in 3 bedrooms, this modern property has traditional features including a cosy woodburner and includes an enclosed garden and patio, free WiFi and parking for 2 cars. Crantock village amenities are within easy walking distance. The property offers ample space for surfboard and outdoor equipment storage in the garden, and is ideal for active guests.
- Front access via a path to the front door through a block paved parking area.
- Rear access is also available through patio doors.
- Entrance hall from the front door and drive - the hall is spacious with hanging space and a door into a downstairs cloakroom.
- Large modern L shaped open plan living space including a living, dining and kitchen.
- Sitting area with a woodburner, a flat-screen TV with Freesat channels, a DVD player, a radio with an iPod dock, modular sofas which can be separated into 2 sofas, a tub style armchair and a stylish red high gloss sideboard and a coffee table.
- Sliding doors lead out from the sitting area to the south facing sunny garden.
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with oak wood flooring, high gloss cupboard frontage, a dishwasher, integrated fridge/ freezer and a Siemens fan oven, a kettle and a four slot toaster plus a drinks fridge.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Wide stairs lead upt to three large bedrooms (1 ensuite) plus 1 stunning main bathroom.
- Bedroom 1 - the Blue Bedroom with frontal views, a double bedstead, bedside tables and a sliding wardrobe with drawers.
- Bedroom 2 - the Green Room which faces south and has garden views. This bedroom has a large single bed and a single wardrobe, bedside tables with drawers and a large mirror.
- Master en-suite bedroom just to the left ofthe landing. This bedroom has views to the rear and contains a king-size bed and bedside tables, a chest of drawers and a wardrobe.
- En-suite bathroom to the master bedroom with a walk-in shower, a heated towel rail and large mirror, wash basin, wc and ample storage space.
- Bright contemporary main bathroom with a bath and shower over, wc, wash basin and ample storage including a long shelf.
- South facing sunny enclosed garden and patio situated to the rear with a BBQ and outdoor table seating four.
Other Things to Note
- Air source pump heating and ventilation. Radiators are in all rooms.
- Beds are fully made up with fine linen ready for arrival.
- Bedlinen and towels are included in booking price. Please bring along your own beach towels.
- Free WiFi internet access is available in the house (no landline phone is available).
- Parking space for 2 medium sized cars is on the drive to the front.
- Sorry no dogs please and the property is non-smoking.
- Electric and heating are fully inclusive in the booking price.
Changeover day is a Friday. Reduced occupancy discounts during low season (minimum group size 2 guests). No short breaks available.
Arrival is from 16.00 hours and departure is by 10.00 hours.
A refundable deposite of £100 is requested on arrival and refunded on departure, subject to any damage or cleaning costs incurred.