At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Private mature garden
- Creek views
- Ideal for the less mobile
About Creek View
A charming single storey cottage, Creek View sits in the pretty village of Feock near Falmouth and has fabulous views across to Restronguet Creek from the patio, living room and the master bedroom. Ideal for couples, friends sharing and for families, this Cornish cottage is only a few miles from Falmouth and is perfect for activity getaways with walking, cycling and watersports all easily accessed locally. A short drive will see you at Loe Beach and the Old Quay Inn at Devoran which serves great food. Shops and amenities at Carnon Downs and Playing Place are just 2 miles away.
- A steep driveway leads up to a level parking area adjacent to the property.
- Single storey living space is ideal for our less mobile guests.
- Entrance hall from the patio into the living room, a second sitting room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Living/ dining area with superb views across to the garden and Restronguet Creek, wooden flooring and a rug, a sofa, 2 armchairs, a flat-screen TV, DVD player and a cosy woodburner. A dining table is available with seating for 4 guests.
- Second sitting room also with garden views, wooden flooring and a rug, plus a sofa, another flat-screen TV and a beanbag chair.
- Spacious fully fitted family kitchen with access out to the garden, containing a large fridge/ freezer, microwave, a low level oven and hob, a dishwasher and views out to the garden.
- A corridor leads to a utility room with a washing machine, tumble dryer and space for a dog basket. Separate shower room with a wc.
- Door access from the utility room out to the front drive.
- Side door access out to the enclosed rear garden.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Double bedroom with carpet, a 5' bed, bedside tables, a chest of drawers, wardrobe and creek views.
- Twin bedroom with carpet, bedside tables, a chest of drawers, wardrobe and creek views.
- Main family bathroom featuring a bath with a shower over, wc, wash basin, heated towel rail and ample storage.
- Spacious shower room with a large fully enclosed shower, wash basin, wc and storage space.
- The property has a unique mature and well planted garden with a sunny south facing patio area which is elevated with creek views.
- A sloping lawn area is to the front and south, leading up to the road.
- An enclosed garden is to the rear.
- Parking for 3 cars is available - vehicles can be parked on Travallion Park just in front of the property.
Other Things to Note
- Free WiFi internet access.
- Up to 2 dogs are welcome depending on their size. (Small charge applies). Find further information on dog breeds and their sizes on our website.
- Creek View is non-smoking throughout.
- All heating and electric is inclusive in booking.
- Bedlinen and towels are included - please bring along your own beach towels.
- A telephone is provided for emergency and incoming calls only.
- Travel cot and high chair available.
Changeover day is a Saturday. Discounts apply for under occupancy off peak.
Short breaks are not available in this holiday home.
Arrival is from 16.00 hours and departure is by 10.00 hours.