At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 shower room
- South facing patio
- 1 dog welcome free
- Views of the River Dart
- Friday changeover peak season
- Short breaks off peak
About Spindrift Holiday Bungalow
A spacious light and airy holiday bungalow, Spindrift is one of a selection of stunning holiday bungalows on the edge of Galmpton village near Brixham. The property is perfectly placed for exploring the Dart Valley and Torbay, and a mere 10 minutes' stroll from The Manor Inn serving excellent food and drink. Agatha Christie's famous historic home Greenway House and Gardens (National Trust) is only 1 mile down the road from the park, and beautiful beaches Broadstands and Elberry Cove are only 1 mile away. One well trained dog over 8 months is welcome, with pet friendly Goodrington North Sands and Elberry Cove beaches just on your doorstep.
- Light and airy recently renovated living space, fully insulated.
- Spacious accommodation includes a highlight 8 foot wide window seat.
- Lounge diner featuring a 32" flat-screen TV with Freeview channels, a DVD and CD player. A drop leaf dining table has chairs for 4 guests.
- Brand new kitchen in cream with a full sized fridge-freezer, an electric double oven with a ceramic hob, a microwave, cafetiere, stove top espresso coffee maker, a wok and a toaster.
Bedrooms / Bathroom
- Two bedrooms accommodating 3 guests.
- King-size double bedroom with a 5ft bed.
- Single bedroom with a 3ft bed and wardrobes.
- Comfortable beds have pocket sprung, memory foam mattresses.
- Modern shower room with a vanity unit, Mira Sport shower, a wall heater and a wc with a seat higher than average ideal for our less mobile guests. Door access also opens outwards offering more space.
- Sunny south facing patio with a lawn area to the front.
- The patio area is equipped with an umbrella, 4 outdoor chairs and 2 recliner loungers.
- Designated parking for 1 car is inclusive, with further overflow parking available if required.
Other Things to Note
- One well behaved dog welcome (over 8 months old please). Your pet stays free.
- Children over 10 years old are welcome.
- A welcome pack of starter essentials including tea, coffee, sugar, milk and a bottle of wine is provided.
- The bungalow has level access (no steps).
- Electric and bed linen are included in booking. Beds are fully made up ready for arrival.
- Please bring along your own hand, bath and beach towels, or alternatively they are available to hire on request.
Weekly bookings have a Friday changeover during peak season. Short breaks are available off peak. Spindrift is open all year round.
Around and About
- The park has views of the River Dart and far reaching views of Dartmoor.
- Agatha Christie's Greenway House & Gardens (1 mile).
- Broadsands and Elberry Cove beaches (1 mile).
- Goodrington Sands (2.5 miles).
We're easily reached off the M5, with duel carriageway for most of your journey. The park is around 25 miles off Junction 31. Visit our website for detailed travel directions.
At the end of the M5 motorway continue following signs for Torquay, the A380. Heading towards Brixham follow signs for Galmpton Touring Park and Greenway House. Take a right turn onto Manor Vale Road and at the bottom of Manor Vale take a left with the Manor Pub on your right. Continue up the hill passing houses. Kennel Lane is just on your left - we are the next turn on the right.