At a Glance
- Stylish single room
- Shared family bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Driveway off road parking
- Pub/shops walking distance
- Continental breakfast
About this Bed and Breakfast Room
A recently decorated B&B single room within a detached house in Kennington, Cnicht B&B - Single is a mere 2.5 miles from Oxford city centre, perfect for business guests or leisure stays. Nearby bus services will see you in Oxford, Abingdon and Didcot in just 15 minutes.
A fully equipped single room with:-
- Contemporary Jay-Be bed.
- Laura Ashley dressing table with a mirror and stool which can serve as a desk.
- A double pine wardrobe plus a chest of drawers providing ample storage space.
- Flat-screen TV with Freeview channels.
- WiFi internet access.
- Radio alarm.
- Good quality bed linen.
- Shared family bathroom containing an electric shower.
A continental style breakfast is included in booking, served daily from 7.30am to 8.45am.
Facilities/ Further Information
- Guests have use of a fridge and a microwave in the dining room.
- Please vacate rooms during the day unless arranged otherwise with the owners.
- Warm weloming host family including the friendly family dog Kookie.
- Off road driveway parking.
- Garage storage for bikes is available on request.
- Optional extras for a small additional fee include light use of the kitchen at night.
Flexible changeover day, with nightly and weekly rates available.
Around and About
- Village pub and shops within walking distance.
- Beautiful walks in nearby Bagley Woods (spot the deers).
- Kennington (2 miles).
- Oxford city centre (2.5 miles) - only a 15 minute bus ride away.