At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Private deck & hot tub
- River Ure views
- Parking for 1 car
- Open plan living space
- Ripon centre walking distance
About this Lodge
A two bedroom riverside lodge with a private hot tub, Fountains Lodge is within walking distance of Ripon Cathedral, town centre museums, markets and amenities. Perfect for couples or friends sharing, the Lodge sits on the edge of the Nidderdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and the Yorkshire Dales National Park. Accommodation is available for short breaks, minimum stay 3 nights, and is ideal as a relaxing retreat or as a base to get active. The outdoor deck with views across to the River Ure includes a BBQ and outdoor furniture.
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining areas with access out onto the private deck and hot tub.
- Living area with 2 leather sofas and 1 chair, flat-screen TV with Freeview channels and a DVD player.
- Well equipped modern kitchen area with an electric oven and hob, a fridge/ freezer, utensils, accessories and a microwave.
- Onsite shared laundry room (charges apply).
- Open plan dining area with a table and 4 chairs.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Two bedrooms, both with freestanding wardrobes, bedside tables and lamps, and en-suites with walk-in shower cubicles.
- Master Bedroom - with a double bed and en-suite shower.
- Bedroom 2 - a twin bedroom with an en-suite shower.
- Enclosed private outdoor decked terrace with hot tub and river views.
- Outdoor furniture including a table and 4 chairs.
- Parking for 1 car.
Short breaks available, minimum stay 3 nights.
Around and About
- Ripon town centre, cathedral, markets, museums and the racecourse are within strolling distance.
- Nidderdale AONB and the Yorkshire Dales National Park are just on your doorstep.
- Harrogate, York and Skipton are only a few minutes' drive away and the lodge is easily accessed off the A1 motorway.