At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Tearooms/restaurant onsite
- Parking for 2 cars
- Whitby less than 30 minutes
About this Holiday Cottage
A three bedroom cottage in the North York Moors, Primrose Cottage in the village of Harwood Dale sits close to the coast between Whitby and Scarborough. Furnished in a traditional style, living space is bright and open plan with WiFi available, a fully enclosed furnished patio to the rear, and ample onsite parking for two cars. Guests have access to a range of onsite facilities during their stay including a children's play area, a petting zoo with friendly farm animals and an onsite cafe.
- Open plan living room on the ground floor with 2 sofas and 1 armchair seating 5 guests.
- Facilities include a flat-screen TV with Freeview channels, a DVD player and a docking station (suitable for Samsung/Nokia).
- Well equipped modern kitchen with a single electric oven and hob, a fridge freezer, dishwasher and a microwave.
- Shared laundry room onsite.
- Ground floor open plan dining area with a table and chairs for 6 guests.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Master bedroom on the first floor with a double bed, integrated wardrobe and drawers and an en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 2 - a double bedroom on the first floor with drawers and a wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 - a ground floor twin bedroom with a flat-screen TV, wardrobe, chest of drawers and an en-suite bathroom.
- Main family bathroom (en-suite to the Master Bedroom) with a bath and shower over, wc and wash basin.
- Bathroom 2 - en-suite to the second bedroom with a bath and shower over, wc and a wash basin.
- Bathroom 3 - accessed from bedroom 3 and from the living area. An accessible wet room with rails, a shower chair, wc and a wash basin.
- Enclosed private patio to the rear with a table and 4 chairs.
- Extensive communal outside area with seating and spectacular views.
- Onsite car parking for 2 cars.
- Petting zoo with farm animals.
- Children's play area.
Short breaks available, minimum 3 night stays.
Around and About
- Whitby and Scarborough attractions are within a 30 minute drive.
- Explore the hidden Harwood Dale area offering a wealth of scenic walks.
- The North York Moors National Park surrounds the cottage - guests have easy access to the steam railway from Pickering and nearby 'Heartbeat' village Goathland.