At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Enclosed patios
- Onsite tearooms & farm shop
- Restaurant onsite
- Short breaks - min 3 nights
- Whitby within 30 minutes
About this Holiday Cottage
Foxglove Cottage in the North York Moors is within a 30 minute drive of Whitby and Scarborough, and has been newly furnished to the highest standard with spectacular views of surrounding countryside. Perfect for coast and country touring, this two bedroom property features all modern facilities including WiFi, flat-screen TVs and contemporary living space. Both two bedrooms include en-suite facilities and private enclosed patios are to the front and rear. Guests also have access to onsite facilities including a tearoom, restaurant, farm shop and a children's play area.
- Ground floor living space with a sofa and armchair, a flat-screen TV with Freeview channels, a DVD and CD player.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and utility areas.
- Kitchen with a single electric oven, hob and grill, a fridge, freezer and a dishwasher.
- A laundry room is onsite for guest use.
- Dining room with a table and chairs for 4 guests.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Master bedroom on the first floor with a Queen size bed, drawers, a wardrobe and an en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 2 on the ground floor with twin beds, drawers, a wardrobe and an en-suite wet room.
- The master en-suite has a bath with a shower over, wc and wash basin.
- The ground floor en-suite to the twin is a spacious wet room shower with wc and wash basin.
- Private, enclosed front and rear patios with outdoor table and chairs.
- Onsite facilities including tearooms, a restaurant and a farm shop (open from March to November).
- Children's play area.
Short breaks, minimum 3 night stays, available.
Around and About
- Scenic walks around beautiful hidden Harwood Dale.
- North York Moors National Park.
- Seaside attractions and award-winning beaches in Whitby and Scarborough are within a 30 minute drive.