At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Farm shop/ tearooms onsite
- Parking for 1 car
- Whitby less than 30 minutes
- Short breaks (min 3 nights)
- Private enclosed patio
About this Holiday Cottage
A North York Moors cottage perfect for families, Cowslip Cottage sits in the pretty village of Harwood Dale, close to the coast and within a 30 minute drive of Whitby and Scarborough. Finished to a very high standard, living space is modern and open plan, and the property includes a private garden and furnished patio. Guests also have access to onsite facilities including a cafe/ tearooms, a children's play area with a trampoline and a farm shop.
Inside (Ground Floor)
- Living room with a sofa and 1 armchair, a flat-screen TV with Freeview channels, a DVD, CD player and a docking station (suitable for Samsung and Nokia).
- Open plan dining area with a table and 4 chairs.
- Kitchen with a microwave, dishwasher and a fridge freezer.
- Communal laundry room for guest use onsite.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms (First Floor)
- Master bedroom with a double bed, flat-screen TV, DVD, a built-in wardrobe and a chest of drawers.
- Bedroom 2 - a twin with a wardrobe, drawers and a flat-screen TV.
- Two en-suite bathrooms both containing a bath with a shower over, wc and a wash basin.
- Fully enclosed private patio with an outdoor table and 4 chairs.
- Facilities available onsite include tearooms, a children's play area and a farm shop.
Flexible start dates. Short breaks, minimum 3 night stays, available.
Around and About
- Scenic long peaceful strolls around hidden Harwood Dale.
- North York Moors National Park.
- Whitby and Scarborough are less than a 30 minute drive away.