At a Glance
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Free WiFi
- Central location
- Play room/ study
- 1 pet welcome
- Short breaks (min 3 nights)
About this Luxury Apartment
A luxury Whitby apartment with the real wow factor, The Boot Room sits in the heart of the resort close to the harbour, Abbey and amenities, and only a two minute stroll from the beach. Light and airy living space is furnished to the highest standard in a contemporary style with free WiFi internet access available. One well trained pet is also welcome for a small additional charge.
- A couple of steps lead up to the apartment's spacious entrance hall, a great space for leaving coats and shoes.
- Stairs then lead up to the large bright living room area with facilities including a wall-mounted flat-screen TV and DVD player, comfortable leather sofa seating, a feature period fireplace and an iPod docking station.
- The kitchen/ dining area is stunning with all modern appliances including a washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, oven and hob, a coffee machine and a large dining table with seating for 8 guests.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- First floor double bedroom with a king-size bed and an en-suite shower room containing a wc.
- Main house bathroom, also on the first floor, with a bath and shower, wc and wash basin.
- Study/ play room with a desk.
- Stairs lead up to the second floor which has 2 twin bedrooms and another double bedroom with a king-size bed.
- Each bedroom has a wall-mounted flat-screen TV.
- A velux window also has sea views.
Other Things to Note
- Bedding and towels are supplied.
- A cot and highchair are available free of charge.
- Free WiFi is inclusive.
- One well trained pet is welcome for a small extra charge of £30.
Weekly bookings and short breaks available.
Around and About
The Boot Room is located right in the centre of the resort, just a short walk from the beach, Whitby Harbour, the Abbey and Captain Cook Museum. Restaurants, inns, Whitby's character shops and fine cafes are all on your doorstep.
The North York Moors National Park is easily accessed via the North Yorkshire Moors Steam Railway running through the heart of the park between Whitby and Pickering.