At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Private decked terrace
- Short breaks (min 3 nights)
- Parking for 2 cars
- Ripon (0.4 miles)
- River Ure views
About this Lodge
A luxurious and spacious riverside lodge with outdoor hot tub and private deck, Cathedral Lodge is within walking distance of Ripon town centre and sits on the eastern edge of Nidderdale and the Yorkshire Dales. Contemporary living space features all modern conveniences including WiFi, Smart TV and a stylish fitted kitchen including a dishwasher. Ripon's spectacular cathedral, celebrated markets and acclaimed museums are just minutes away.
- Open plan living room, dining and kitchen areas.
- Facilities include 3 stylish sofas, a coffee table, flat-screen Smart TV with Freeview channels and a DVD player.
- Kitchen with an electric oven, grill and hob, a dishwasher, a full sized fridge, microwave and all necessary kitchen utensils and accessories.
- Communal laundry room onsite (chargeable).
- Dining area with a table and six contemporary leather chairs.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Three bedrooms all with freestanding wardrobes, bedside tables and lamps.
- Master bedroom - a king-size double with an en-suite shower room.
- Bedroom 2 - a double bedroom.
- Bedroom 3 - a twin bedroom.
- Family bathroom with a bath and shower over.
- Second bathroom - en-suite to the Master bedroom with a walk-in shower cubicle.
- Private fully enclosed outdoor decked terrace area and hot tub.
- Outdoor table and seating for 8 guests.
- Parking for 2 cars.
Short breaks, minimum 3 night stays, available. Cathedral Lodge is 1 of 8 onsite luxury lodges.
Around and About
- Ripon Cathedral, markets and The Workhouse Museum (0.4 miles).
- Beautiful Nidderdale AONB and the Yorkshire Dales National Park are right on your doorstep.
- Great outdoor adventure centres running activity courses for all are nearby including How Stean Gorge.
- Easy access off the A1 motorway.
- Harrogate, York and Skipton within easy reach.