At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Short breaks
- Woodland walks
- Private patio
- Luxury living space
- Original features
About this Holiday Cottage
Beautifully appointed Willow Cottage with a hot tub sits within a pretty North York Moors farm near Scarborough. A converted cart shed brimming with character, this luxury holiday home is family friendly with onsite parking and original features including exposed beams and open stone walls. Guests have access to extensive grounds and a choice of walking and cycling trails are direct from your door. The Yorkshire Coast and popular seaside resorts are within easy reach - Whitby and Robin Hood's Bay are within a 20 minute drive.
- Stylish open plan living space including sitting, dining and kitchen areas.
- Facilities include 3 comfortable sofas seating six guests, a large 32" flat-screen HDTV with a Blu Ray DVD player, an iPod dock, CD player and a radio.
- Fully fitted kitchen with an electric oven, halogen hob, grill and a microwave. All utensils and accessories are provided.
- Dining area with a table and six chairs.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Master double bedroom with furniture including a wardrobe, drawers and a dressing table with a stool and a mirror.
- Bedroom 2 - a twin bedroom with drawers and a wardrobe.
- Main family bathroom on the ground floor with a bath and walk-in shower unit.
Outside/ Shared Facilities
- Private patio area furnished with a picnic table - a BBQ is available on request.
- Communal lawn area also with picnic benches.
- Shared hot tub for over 16s only.
- Woodland walks are direct from your cottage door.
- A shared games room is also available.
- Ample parking is available with additional undercover parking if required.
Short breaks, minimum 3 night stays.
Around and About
- Hidden Harwood Dale (1 mile).
- North York Moors National Park.
- Scarborough and Whitby attractions are within easy reach.