At a Glance
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Shared hot tub
- Woodland walks
- 'Upside down design'
- Underfloor heating
- Short breaks
About this Holiday Cottage
Spacious Sycamore Cottage is brimming with original charm and character, and sits within a North York Moors Farm near Whitby and Scarborough. The property is a stunning threshing barn conversion retaining original exposed beams and stone walls, and wooden and slate tiled flooring. Guests also have use of a shared hot tub, games room and four acres featuring stunning woodland walks.
- First floor living space with an open plan dining area.
- Facilities include 4 leather sofas and 2 chairs seating 12 guests, a 40" flat-screen Smart TV with a Blu Ray DVD player, iPod dock, CD and a digital radio.
- A satellite broadband router is also available enabling WiFi internet access.
- Well equipped kitchen and utility areas are also on the first floor.
- Kitchen with breakfast bar seating 4, a microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and a fridge freezer.
- Dining Room with seating for 10 guests.
5 Bedrooms / 3 Bathrooms
- Master double bedroom on the ground floor with wardrobe and drawers, a hairdryer and a dressing table with a mirror and chair plus an en-suite shower.
- Bedroom 2, a ground floor double also with a wardrobe and drawers, a hairdryer and a dressing table with a chair and mirror plus an en-suite shower.
- Bedroom 3, a double on the ground floor with a hairdryer and a wardrobe with drawers.
- Bedroom 4, a ground floor twin bedroom with a hairdryer and a wardrobe with drawers.
- Bedroom 5, a twin on the ground floor with a hairdryer and wardrobe with drawers.
- Ground floor family bathroom with a bath and a walk-in shower unit.
- En-suite shower to bedroom one on the ground floor with a walk-in shower unit.
- Ground floor en-suite shower to bedroom two.
Outside/ Shared Facilities
- Communal lawn area with picnic benches provided.
- BBQ available on request.
- Shared hot tub for over 16s, games room and onsite woodland walks.
- Four acres of surrounding woodland.
- Ample onsite parking with extra undercover parking available if needed.
Short breaks available - minimum stay 3 nights. No stag and hen parties please.
Around and About
- Whitby and Robin Hood's Bay are within a 20 minute drive.
- Stunning walks around hidden Harwood Dale (1 mile).
- North York Moors National Park.
- Scarborough attractions including the Spa, Castle and award-winning beaches are just to the south.