At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Shared hot tub
- 4 acre woodland grounds
- Stunning barn conversion
- Original features
- Short breaks
About this Holiday Cottage
Set within four acres of beautiful wooded grounds, Oak Cottage nestles on the eastern edge of the North York Moors in Harwood Dale village close to Scarborough and Whitby. Guests have inclusive use of a shared hot tub and games room. Stunning woodland walks are also onsite and the property benefits from WiFi internet acess and ample parking is onsite. An 'upside down' layout means open plan living space on the first floor has wonderful views of surrounding countryside.
- Open plan living space on the first floor including sitting, dining and kitchen areas.
- Facilities include 4 comfortable sofas, a 32" flat-screen HD TV with a Blu-ray DVD player and an iPod dock with CD player and radio.
- Fully fitted kitchen and utility areas on the first floor with an electric oven and grill, halogen hob, a microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and a fridge freezer.
- Integrated dining area with open plan kitchen and living areas featuring a table and 6 chairs.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Master bedroom on the ground floor with a king-size double bed, dressing table with a mirror and stool and a wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 - a twin bedroom on the ground floor with a dressing table, mirror and a stool.
- Main family bathroom on the ground floor containing a bath and a walk-in shower unit.
Outside/ Shared Facilities
- Communal lawn area equipped with picnic benches.
- BBQ available on request.
- Shared hot tub for over 16 year olds, a games room and onsite woodland walks.
- Access to the surrounding 4 acres of wooded grounds.
Short breaks available - minimum stay 3 nights. No stag and hen parties please.
Around and About
- Scenic walks around Harwood Dale (1 mile).
- North York Moors National Park.
- Whitby, Robin Hood's Bay and Scarborough are all within easy reach.