At a Glance
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Welcome pack
- Shared hot tub & games room
- Set in 4 acre wooded grounds
- Rural views/ romantic retreat
- Shared lawn area
About this Holiday Cottage
An immaculate barn conversion for two, Holly Cottage sits within four acres of woodland grounds on the edge of Harwood Dale village near Scarborough and Whitby. Perfect for couples, this character property was formerly the entrance to the Grain Store and features original wooden beams, wooden and slate tile flooring and exposed stone walls. Guests have inclusive use of a shared hot tub and games room, and WiFi internet access is included.
- First floor open plan living, kitchen and dining areas.
- Facilities include 2 leather sofas and a chair (seat 5 guests), a 32" flat-screen TV with Freesat, Blu Ray DVD, iPod dock, CD, digital radio and electric stove.
- Kitchen with a microwave, fridge, dishwasher, electric oven/ grill and halogen hob. Utility room with a washing machine and freezer.
- Dining room with table and chairs seating 4 guests.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Master bedroom on the ground floor with a king-size double bed, wardrobe, drawers, hairdryer and a dressing table with a mirror and chair.
- Ground floor family bathroom with a separate bath and walk-in shower unit.
- Communal lawn area with a picnic bench.
- A BBQ is available on request.
- Inclusive use of shared hot tub for over 16 year olds, a games room and woodland walks.
- Ample car parking is onsite including undercover parking for 1 car.
Short breaks - minimum 3 night stays - available. No Stag and Hen parties please.
Around and About
- Stunning walks in the Harwood Dale area.
- North York Moors National Park.
- Whitby, Robin Hood's Bay and Scarborough beaches and attractions.