At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Private parking
- Short breaks
- Beamed ceilings
- Welcome tray
- Games, books & DVDs
About this Holiday Cottage
A charming bright and cheerful property near Bridlington, Shepherds Cottage nestles in the Conservation village of Bessingby and is appointed to a high standard, retaining original features including beamed ceilings and trusses. A commual children's play area is also available, perfect for football games. Extensive park and woodland surrounds the cottage and award-winning beaches are just minutes away. Spectacular coastal walking is just to the north around the Flamborough Head coast.
- One step leads up to the property.
- Open plan living and dining area featuring a fireplace, 2 sofas and 1 armchair seating 5 guests, bookshelves and a large 42" flat-screen TV with a DVD player and a CD player.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen/ utility area with a single electric oven including electric halogen hob, a microwave, washing machine and a fridge freezer.
- Dining room with a table and chairs for 6 guests.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Master double bedroom with a wardrobe and a chest of drawers.
- Bedroom 2 - a twin bedroom with 2 single beds, drawers and a dressing table.
- Bedroom 3 - a single bedroom also with a wardrobe and drawers.
- Fully equipped family bathroom with a bath and shower over.
- An extra wc is available in a cloakroom.
- Sunny private south facing garden.
- Use of a large communal play area.
- Onsite parking for 2 cars.
Short breaks available - minimum 3 night stay.
Around and About
- Close to the Tour de Yorkshire cycling route.
- Bridlington's award-winning beaches and seaside attractions are just on your doorstep.
- Explore the gentle Yorkshire Wolds.
- Yorkshire's nearby Heritage Coast is 'Puffin Country' - head to the RSPB's Bempton Cliffs to see the puffins from March/April to mid-August. Spectacular coastal walking is around Flamborough Head.