At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Use of spa leisure facilities
- Private outdoor deck
- Stunning modern interior
- Parking for 2 cars
- Short breaks - min 3 nights
About Discovery Luxury Cottage
A unique contemporary cottage within the Raithwaite Estate between Whitby and Sandsend, luxury Discovery sleeps 6 guests and is appointed to the highest standard throughout. Dogs are welcome and guests have access to a swimming pool and luxury spa leisure facilities on the estate during their stay (extra charges apply). Spacious Discovery is one of the estate's largest cottages brimming with charm, and with a private decking area overlooking woodland and a stream.
- Ground floor living room with 2 large sofas accommodating six, a 40" flat-screen TV, Blu ray DVD, CD and iPod dock.
- Open plan kitchen and dining areas with access out to the terrace.
- Fully fitted kitchen and utility areas - appliances include a microwave, fridge freezer, a dishwasher, washing machine and an electric single oven.
- The kitchen also has a breakfast bar seating 6 guests - a chef is available to hire on request.
- Dining room.
3 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
- Master bedroom on the ground floor with a king-size double bed (zip and link - can be a twin on request), plus a 20" flat-screen TV.
- Bedroom 2 on the first floor with a 20" flat-screen TV - zip and link beds, can be either a king-size double or a twin.
- Bedroom 3 on the second floor with a double bed and a 20" flat-screen TV.
- Main family bathroom on the first floor with a bath, walk-in shower and a separate wc.
- Second bathroom on the ground floor next to the Master bedroom.
- Private outdoor deck with views towards woodland and a stream.
- Outdoor furniture provided, including a patio table and chairs.
- Onsite parking for two cars.
- Onsite spa leisure facilities within the estate available to guests for a small extra charge.
- Facilities include a swimming pool with designated children's splash sessions and a dog spa!
Short breaks available - minimum 3 night stays.
Around and About
- Sandsend Beach (0.4 miles).
- Whitby West Cliff Beach (1.6 miles).
- Whitby Abbey and the Captain Cook Museum.
- North Yorkshire Moors Steam Railway.
- The North York Moors National Park.