At a Glance
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Short breaks (min 3 nights)
- Communal garden
- Village inn 10 minute walk
- Parking for 1 car
- Romantic retreat
About this Holiday Cottage
A single storey cottage gem in Exelby village, Orchard Cottage near Bedale sits midway between the North York Moors and Yorkshire Dales. Perfect for couples, this cosy rural retreat is only a 10 minute walk from a village inn serving food and ales. A wide range of shops, pubs and cafes are in nearby Bedale. Orchard Cottage is one of a selection of properties on an idyllic North Yorkshire farm midway between the Yorkshire Dales and North York Moors National Parks.
- Living room with flat-screen Freeview TV, DVD and CD players.
- One comfortable leather sofa and an armchair seating 3 guests.
- Modern fitted kitchen area with an electric oven and hob, dishwasher, microwave and a fridge freezer.
- Shared utility area with a washing machine and dryer.
- Dining room space in the kitchen with a table and chairs for 3 guests.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Master bedroom with a double bed, drawers and a wardrobe.
- Bathroom with a shower cubicle.
- Shared garden with a private seating area.
Short breaks available - minimum 3 night stays.
Around and About
- Village inn serving food (10 minute walk).
- Big Sheep Little Cow Farm Attraction (2 miles).
- Bedale amenities and heritage trail (2.3 miles).
- Catterick Racecourse (9.1 miles).