At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Short breaks - min 3 nights
- Parking for 2 cars
- Ideal for the Dales & Moors
- Communal garden
- Pub 10 minute walk
About this Holiday Cottage
A character cottage with living space on the first floor, Millers Cottage near Bedale sits in a stunning rural location only a 10 minute stroll from the village inn at Exelby village. Perfect for exploring the Yorkshire Dales and Moors, the cottage includes WiFi, parking and a shared garden with a private courtyard area, and is one of a selection of luxury cottages on a Yorkshire farm, easily accessed off the A1 motorway.
- Quirky 'upside down' design with living space on the first floor.
- Facilities include 2 leather sofas seating 5 guests, an electric fire, a flat-screen TV with Freeview, DVD and CD players.
- Cosy electric fire.
- Modern well equipped kitchen, dining and utility areas.
- Kitchen area with an electric oven and hob, a fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Shared utility area with a washing machine and a tumble dryer.
- Open plan dining area with the kitchen featuring a table and chairs for 5 guests.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Master bedroom on the ground floor with a king-size bed, drawers and a wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 on the ground floor with 3 single beds, a chest of drawers and a wardrobe.
- Bathroom on the ground floor with a bath and shower over.
- Shared garden.
- Parking for 2 cars.
Short breaks available - minimum stay 3 nights.
Around and About
- Big Sheep and Little Cow Farm Attraction (2 miles).
- Bedale Heritage Trail and amenities (2.3 miles).
- Catterick Racecourse (9.1 miles).
- The cottage sits midway between two National Parks - the Yorkshire Dales and the North York Moors.