At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Pub 10 minute walk
- Parking for 2 cars
- Communal garden
- Stunning barn conversion
- Short breaks (min 3 nights)
About this Holiday Cottage
A stunning pet friendly barn conversion in Exelby village near Bedale, Granary Cottage is a gateway to the North York Moors and Dales. Parking for two cars and WiFi internet access are included, and a village inn serving fine food and ales is only a 10 minute walk away. The cottage is one of a selection of luxury properties on a Yorkshire farm, surrounded by beautiful countryside with access to a communal garden.
- Spacious ground floor open plan living area with 3 sofas, a cosy electric fire, flat-screen Freeview TV, a DVD and CD player.
- Fully fitted kitchen and utility areas on the ground floor, with an electric oven and hob, a microwave, dishwasher and a fridge freezer. A washing machine and a dryer are in a shared utility area.
- Ground floor dining room area with table and chairs for 6 guests, a sofa for two and a flat-screen TV.
- A breakfast area is also available off the kitchen in the large hallway area.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Master first floor bedroom with a king-size double bed, built in wardrobe and a chest of drawers.
- Bedroom 2 - a twin bedroom also on the first floor with integrated drawers and wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 - a further first floor twin bedroom containing a chest of drawers. A wardrobe is in the landing area.
- Main family bathroom with a bath and shower over.
- Ground floor shower room with a spacious shower unit.
- A shared garden with a private seating area.
- Car parking for 2 cars.
Short breaks, minimum 3 night stays, available.
Around and About
- The cottage sits midway between two National Parks - the Yorkshire Dales and the North York Moors.
- The Big Sheep and Little Cow Farm Attraction is just 2 miles from the property.
- Attractive nearby market town Bedale features a heritage trail, fine inns, shops and amenities.
- Easily accessed off the A1 motorway, the cottage is just a short distance from Catterick Racecourse (9.1 miles).