At a Glance
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Parking for 3 cars
- Gateway to the Moors & Dales
- Flexible start dates
- Short breaks - min 3 nights
- Pub nearby
About The Farmhouse
A charming four bedroom house between the Yorkshire Dales and Moors, The Farmhouse sits in the village of Exelby in the Bedale area, easily accessed off the A1 motorway. Accommodating large groups of up to 10 guests, this classic traditionally styled property is only a short walk from the village inn and offers ample living space with stunning country views. A conservatory is also available with a dining area seating 16 guests - perfect for gatherings and entertaining. All self-catering essentials are available in the kitchen and utility areas and amenities including shops and services are nearby in the market town of Bedale.
- Ground floor living area with 3 comfortable leather sofas and 2 chairs, a flat-screen TV, DVD and CD player.
- Second living room area with a cosy corner sofa for 5 guests, a TV with DVD player and a CD player.
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with a microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, kitchen dining area seating 6 and an electric oven and hob.
- Utility room with a washing machine and tumble dryer. Access through to a cloakroom with a wash basin and a wc.
- Conservatory/ dining area with large table seating up to 16 guests.
4 Bedrooms/ 2 Bathrooms
- All bedrooms are on the first floor and include a wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Master double bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 - a double bedroom.
- Bedroom 3 - with 3 single beds.
- Bedroom 4 - also with 3 single beds
- Main family bathroom with a bath and a wet room.
- Second bathroom - Jack and Jill style with a walk-in shower, shared between bedrooms 2 and 3.
- Private garden with stunning rural views.
- Onsite parking for 3 cars.
Other Things to Note
- Dogs are welcome.
- Baby friendly.
Short breaks available - minimum 3 nights.
Around and About
- Short walk from the Green Dragon Pub at Exelby village.
- The cottage sits midway between the Yorkshire Dales and North York Moors National Parks.
- Catterick Racecourse is just a few minutes' drive away.
- The bustling Yorkshire market towns of Leyburn, Richmond, Northallerton, Bedale and Thirsk are within easy reach.
- Explore nearby Middleham Castle.