At a Glance
- 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
- Short breaks - min 3 nights
- Beaches 3 miles
- Friday changeover
- Parking for 5 cars
- Eco-friendly - solar panels
About Foremans House
Accommodating up to 10 guests in luxurious living space, Foremans House sits just west of Bridlington on a rural farm in the Yorkshire Wolds. Perfect for family gatherings, and with internet access and ample parking, this spacious fully equipped property is eco-friendly with solar panels and a ground source pump providing the power for warm and cosy underfloor heating. Living space is light, airy and open plan, and the cottage has a private garden with outdoor furniture - perfect for al fresco drinks and dining. Scenic walks into David Hockney's famous Woldgate Woods are direct from your door and some of Yorkshire's best beaches are a mere 3 miles away. The ancient city of York is less than an hour's drive from the property.
Living Space/ Kitchen/ Utility
- Living room on the ground floor with seating for up to 10 guests on 3 sofas and 3 armchairs.
- Log burning stove, a flat-screen TV with Freeview and a DVD player.
- A further sitting room with a games area and comfortable soft seating is on the ground floor.
- Fully fitted modern kitchen/ utility areas on the ground floor - appliances include a dishwasher, microwave, an electric double oven and grill, fridge freezer and a washing machine.
- Underfloor heating.
- Dining room - open plan located off the kitchen with table and chairs seating 10 guests.
5 Bedrooms / 4 Bathrooms
- Master bedroom on the first floor with a king-size double bed (can be a twin - please request) and an en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 2 - king-size double bedroom on the first floor (can be a twin on request).
- Bedroom 3 - first floor bedroom with a Queen size bed.
- Bedroom 4 - a twin bedroom on the first floor.
- Bedroom 5 - a further first floor twin.
- Jack and Jill bathroom shared between rooms 4 and 5.
- Main family bathroom with a bath and shower over.
- Ground floor shower room with a walk-in shower.
- A spacious private garden with a patio and lawn area.
- Outdoor furniture provided.
- Parking for 5 cars.
Other Things to Note
- There are two flights of internal stairs.
- Family friendly/ baby friendly property.
Short breaks available - minimum 3 night stays. Weekly bookings are Friday to Friday.
Around and About
- The Tour de Yorkshire cycle route.
- Bridlington North Beach (4.2 miles).
- Burton Agnes Hall.
- Bridlington attractions including The Spa.
- Flamborough Heritage Coast.
- The Yorkshire Wolds surround the property.
- York is within an hour's drive.
- The North York Moors National Park and Scarborough are just to the north.