At a Glance
- First floor flat with sea views
- Sleeps 2 adults/2 children
- Parking permits
- Kitchenette with microwave
- Saturday changeover
- Beach opposite
About Bayview Flat 1
Ideally situated on the Queens Parade seafront in Scarborough, Bayview Flat 1 is one of seven self-contained flats fully equipped with all you'll need for a comfortable self-catering stay. Parking permits for free on-street parking are available and pets are welcome. Award-winning North Bay beach is just opposite and Scarborough's many attractions including the Open Air Theatre, the Spa, Cricket Ground and Peasholm Park are all a short stroll away.
- Flat 1 (sleeps 2 adults + 2 children) is on the first floor with sea views.
- Living space includes an open plan kitchenette/ lounge with a double drop down bed, TV and a dining area.
- A separate room contains bunk beds and this room has an en-suite bathroom.
- Ironing facilities, a microwave, toaster, fridge and kettle are all included.
Facilities and Features
- Travel cots are available.
- Scratch card/ parking permits are provided for free adjacent on-street parking.
- £1 coin meters for cooking and heating.
- Lighting and hot water are included in booking price.
- Please bring along your own towels.
- Pets are welcome by arrangement. We do request guests do not allow pets onto beds or in the garden area, and please keep pets on leads in all communal areas.
- High speed WiFi.
Changeover for weekly bookings is Saturday to Saturday. Short breaks are available.
Around and About
Bayview Holiday Flats are centrally situated in Scarborough, just opposite award-winning North Bay beach, and within easy reach of South Bay, Peasholm Park, the Cricket Ground, the Spa Entertainment venue and the popular Open Air Theatre.