At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Free parking for 2 cars
- Secure rear garden with BBQ
- Welcome pack
- Contemporary design
- Games, books & DVDs
About this Holiday Home
A beautifully modernised bungalow on the north eastern edge of York city centre, 322 Stockton Lane offers the ultimate in country living in the city. Perfect for families and couples, this immaculate contemporary property sleeps 7, and retains period features with all modern comforts including WiFi, digital TV and a fully fitted kitchen. A cot and highchair are available along with a welcome tray of starter essentials and Yorkshire produce. The property has 2 bedrooms and is available for short breaks and longer stays, with a spacious private garden and free private parking for up to 2 cars.
- Entrance into a stunning large hallway.
- Delightful cosy lounge with a gas woodburning stove, a TV with Freeview, a DVD player, 2x2 seater sofas and WiFi internet access.
- Open plan kitchen and dining area, fully equipped and designed to a high standard with a microwave, dishwasher, a kettle and toaster, cooking utensils, an oven and hob and a fridge freezer. The dining table seats four guests.
- Utility Room with a washing machine and ample space for secure bike storage.
- French doors lead out from the kitchen/dining area to a large rear private garden.
Two Bedrooms / Two Bathrooms
- Attractively furnished and decorated double bedroom with quality bed linen.
- Spacious double with en-suite shower room. This room has a charming romantic vintage flavour, and includes a put up bed if needed together with quality bed linen and furnishings.
- Main large family bathroom with luxurious fixtures and fittings including a bath with shower over.
- Free off road parking is available for 2 cars - a real bonus in York.
- The large private rear garden features a patio area with outdoor furniture and a barbecue – the perfect spot for al fresco drinks and dining on warmer days and evenings.
- Towels and fine bed linen are included.
- Hairdryer and ironing facilities.
- Welcome tray of Yorkshire produce and starter essentials including tea, coffee and sugar.
- The property is non-smoking throughout, and sorry no pets please.
- Books, games and DVDs provided.
- First Aid Kit.
- Cots are available charged at £5 per booking.
- Dogs are accepted - £20 per booking.
Availability/ Booking Information
Check-in on arrival day is after 4.30pm (please note Sunday arrivals incur an additional £10 late arrival fee. Short and long-stays are available.
£20 booking fee and refundable security deposit of £150 required.